[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic mushrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 567x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 567x459
So I'm considering eating shrooms (I have past expireinces with meditation if that changes anything) I'm 18 y/o and I have no mental illness currently but I did have past depression when I was 13 but I soon got over it at the age of 15. So should I do it? Please help (this also has nothing to do with peer pressure (also I had never had a psyc
>>
I just felt s but weird when I did them. Have fun.
>>
>>17173818
never do drugs anon
>>
>>17173818
You are literally poisoning yourself, lol. Psych-users, much like the 420 crowd, tend to be pretentious as fuck, and believe it is a life changing experience.

Have fun, but don't become one of the aforementioned idiots.
>>
i recomend psicodelics it can make you realy open your eyes and they cant really be abused. get them from a reliable source make sure they are what they are and weigh them (dose is really important!) . good shrooms (psilocybin) are non toxic so you dont have to worry about anything even in really high doses nothing is happening to you in any case that you were left unconscious or powerless you WILL keep breathing and heart beating(its never happend to me ive always been concious and aware while tripping) you might get nervous during the come up but you will get to a point that you forget about nervousness and you just enjoy i would recomend 2g dry on a empty stomach if its your first time and see how it goes you can really easily be influenced at the moment so if you do them with somone make sure theres trust and they will not try to mess with you while you trip there are many misconceptions about psicodelics they will not make you think you can fly and if you do think you can try taking off from the ground acid can be better for begginers sometimes but its easier to get another fake research drug that is dangerous just like mushrooms acid is non lethal you could take 100 doses you would trip the fuck out but no harm would be done to your body i tried mushrooms first it was just what was around both have good messages to learn from if you are interested in psycodelics look up on youtube psychsubstanse y think is the channel ths guy is really passionate about psycodelics in a healthy way and has a loot of useful information
>>
you'll be fine, have some xanax on hand if possible in case of a bad trip and make sure you're in a comfortable environment for the duration of the trip
>>
>>17173979
My eyes have seen the glory of the crumbling wall of text...
>>
these people have no idea "poisoning" psycodelics have been around for all of humanity and have taken a bit part in evolution and how things are there are 0 deaths ever recorded from psilocybin so when you say poison know what you are talking about you are more likeley to dye from alcohol cigarrettes or a lightning strike
>>
>>17173975

I think it can have life changing affects however EVERY cunt who does psychs always rant about this shit and it pisses me off.
>>
>>17173991
if you get an emotional response from somone elses behavior it is probably that subconciously you see it in yourself be and let be if you dont want to talk about it or hear about it you can always walk away no one is forcing you to be involved getting mad abot stupid shit is always worth it it shows that one is unhappy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.