[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disability adv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: handicap_web_1.jpg (20 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
handicap_web_1.jpg
20 KB, 200x202
Hey guys, I was hoping some of you anons on disability could help give me some tips for securing it. I have a plethora of health issues, both physical and mental, but you know how it goes. Got denied once already and gave up. I have a couple of questions:

Can I hire a lawyer before re-applying (It's been nearly a year since last time)?

and how long did it take you to get it?

Anything else to add would be very much appreciated! The whole process makes me very anxious. :(
>>
Your country is pretty important
>>
>>17173802
US, friendo
>>
it would help to say what your disabilities are to merit being paid to live.
>>
>>17173803
>can you higher a lawyer
Yes.
>how long did it take you to get it
Not me, but it took an acquaintance about eight years. Don't let that discourage you though, they hope that if they deny you enough you'll eventually stop applying.
>>
>>17173804
Do you mean here or? I have proper medical documentation for chronic panic disorder, mixed/rapid cycling bi-polar, inflammatory arthritis (autoimmune related, going to a rheumatologist to pinpoint what is causing it), a disc in my lumbar region is herniated, just about the rest of my lower back is bulging discs. That is documented as well. Fatigue, anxiety, and pain whether sitting or standing should be enough but of course they're shitty and deny most claims. I also was hoping to get tips for winning over a lawyer. I've heard that it will be difficult to get one to take my case at my age (22).
>>
>>17173805
>>can you higher a lawyer
How does that work? Do you just give him a step ladder and ask him to climb it, or do you actually have to lift him up yourself?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.