[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been dating my ex for a month and some days now and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1460469291424.jpg (65 KB, 540x561) Image search: [Google]
1460469291424.jpg
65 KB, 540x561
I've been dating my ex for a month and some days now and I'm not sure if I should continue. A friend of hers had plans to move into an apartment together before I came along and they are moving together in a few days. This friend of hers has a huge crush on her but she says he's in the friend zone. Here's the problem, she lied to me about where she was moving, she told me she was moving into her brother's house and I wouldn't be able to stay at her brother's place because he wouldn't be comfortable with a guy their with his wife. He works out of town or something. She told me she lied because she didn't know how'd I react to her moving in with her friend. Honestly I know I'm over reacting but I don't enjoy being lied to. She's cheated on me in the past but we were like 15 when that happened. We are both adults now. I don't really know if I should get over it or just end the relationship
>>
File: 1461972483673.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1461972483673.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
What the fuck dude

NO!
>>
>>17173759
No what?
>>
File: 1461130238187.jpg (47 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1461130238187.jpg
47 KB, 499x499
>>17173765
This kind of bullshit DOES NOT fly, what the hell
>>
>>17173777
Ok
>>
Dude get out from there I swear to god you're gonna be in for soe much pain if you stay

GET OUT NOW
SHES A LIAR
>>
>>17173825
Alright
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.