[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ive been on 3 dates and every date always goes like this we walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: void arret.jpg (719 KB, 824x626) Image search: [Google]
void arret.jpg
719 KB, 824x626
ive been on 3 dates and every date always goes like this
we walk around, get food and talk
we dont build like amazing rapport but its a conversation for a hour or two
and then its just like WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO
THE GIRL ISNT GIVING ME ANY VIBES WHATSOEVER
SHE JUST FOLLOWS ME AROUND AND SAYS LITTLE THINGS OR ASKS LITTLE QUESTIONS
MOSTLY AWKWARD SILENCE
I CANT AND DONT WANT TO FLIRT WITH HER BECAUSE SHE GIVES ME ZERO VIBES OF ATTRACTION AND IF I FLIRTED IT WOULD BE SO FUCKING FORCED

THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE
ONE OF THE GIRLS I MET ON TINDER
A SECOND GIRL WAS A QT WHO SHOWED IMMENSE ATTRACTION UNTIL WE ACTUALLY MET UP
THE THIRD GIRL I KNEW FAIRLY WELL AND ACTUALLY INVITED ME ON THE FUCKING DATE AND SET IT UP
YET SHE TOO SHOWED ZERO ATTRACTION FROM THE GET GO
THEY DONT TRY TO GET AWAY AND THEY TRY TO MAKE THE DATE LAST AS LONG AS POSSIBLE
BUT WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY WANT FROM ME
THIS IS A TWO PERSON THING
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG
>>
Ur just ugly OP
>>
They want you to escalate the situation you stupid nigger.
>>
>ONE OF THE GIRLS I MET ON TINDER
>A SECOND GIRL WAS A QT WHO SHOWED IMMENSE ATTRACTION UNTIL WE ACTUALLY MET UP
>THE THIRD GIRL I KNEW FAIRLY WELL AND ACTUALLY INVITED ME ON THE FUCKING DATE AND SET IT UP

It's quite normal for people to be nervous for a date. You don't just randomly start flirting with them, just transition into it.

You are expecting it to be a two person thing, but at the same time you expect them to show attraction before you will flirt with them.
>>
you have to escalate. touch her. start off slow. touch her more and more. get closer to her, specifically your heads/faces. hold her hand. if she's comfortable with that then you're in. try to get her to rest on you.
>>
>>17173495
Then put it in her ass
>>
>>17173450

Maybe you need to STOP SHOUTING AT THEM.
>>
File: average.gif (2 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
average.gif
2 MB, 600x338
Let me connect the dots for you OP.

This is why people say to be an interesting person. When interesting people take someone on a date, they take the other person on an adventure. The best ice breaker is a good experience. Think about it. Are you more likely to remember a date to a coffee shop or a date to an indoor rock climbing gym? The other upside is that you get to share something you like about yourself with another person, and that's always a good time.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.