[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hey /adv

What's the best hand wart cure?

I had the buggers before but since then I've always washed my hands twice a day and they haven't come back.. until now!

Halp plz
>>
>>17173372
Smother it with duct tape for a few weeks.
>>
>>17173381
yeah i guess i could try this! I've had them surgically removed in the past but i just can't afford that at the moment. It's £200 a per session!
>>
compound w under a bandaid worked and it was awesome when it popped off in a big ass gross chunk
>>
>>17173395
hi, which compound product do you suggest?
>>
>>17173402
oh shit got it. compund w, right.
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 99x94) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 99x94
any other suggestions? I have tried those chem-pencil-freeze devices before and found them to be ineffective.
>>
>>17173372
Recurring warts are not the product of external dirt, but of internal virus, that you may have had most of your life and that lies dormant and harmless, only to break out at random intervals. (It is a very distant cousin to chicken pox, shingles, cold sores, etc.) You can't really kill the virus, so all you can do is attack the breakouts.
>>
Amputation

You will never have warts on that hand again
>>
>>17173639
right. I read online that you contract the virus *from someone else who has warts but that the virus can live on inanimate objects.. like dirty machinery at the gym or something similar. Is that true?
>>
basically i play a brass musical instrument and i'm wondering if i'm just continually reinfecting myself by touching the dirty keys or something...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.