[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months now, and we've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Cute-Couple-Quotes-Tumblr-983.jpg (59 KB, 493x329) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Couple-Quotes-Tumblr-983.jpg
59 KB, 493x329
I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months now, and we've been great friends for 2 years before that.

I can barely stay away from her for a week without an intense wanting to be with her. She's the cutest thing I've ever seen and the sexiest I could imagine. Every moment we spend together we're either laughing or caring for each other - whether it's physically or verbally. When we do fight, it feels meaningful and like we're growing together as a result. We never have the same argument twice. Also, we both constantly make efforts to improve ourselves for each other.

If that isn't love, I don't know what is. So my question is, when are you supposed to say "I love you"?
>>
You either love someone or you don't, and when you realize you do, then it will probably just come out of your mouth whether you want it to or not.
>>
>>17173332
What are the risks though? I'm scared about coming out with my feelings and scaring her off. How soon is too soon? What are the signs that she's ok with me saying it?
>>
That's called the "honeymoon phase" and sadly doesn't last.

That said, if the relation is as good as you describe and it's been 3 monthes, I doubt she'd be freaked out by the love thing, as long as you don't add dumb things like "asking to move together" or "marry me" the minute after.
>>
>>17173344
She either loves you or she doesn't, you aren't going to scare her off either way.

Don't ask to marry her or anything drastic yet though.
>>
You're fine to tell her, OP. She probably knows by now whether she loves you.

I was similarly nervous with my boyfriend, and told him about four months into our relationship. It worked out just fine.

Good luck
>>
>>17173458
>She probably knows by now whether she loves you.
I don't know if that's reassuring or worrying.

Either way, thanks for the encouragement.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.