[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As I enter my early 20's, I am beginning to show identifiable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: lVZ_YSSl.jpg (32 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
lVZ_YSSl.jpg
32 KB, 420x420
As I enter my early 20's, I am beginning to show identifiable signs of some rather mischevious mental disorders.

Borderline personality disorder and bipolar type-I.

I am concerned that I will never have a stable social life.

Can someone give me hope? Is there a chance for someone like me to become stable enough to offer fulfilling interaction with others?

I will try my damndest to get on the proper meds and get appropriate therapy, but in the mean time, my self-esteem is eating shit for fear of me never being able to normally connect with another human being due to emotional instability.
>>
>>17173209
have you self diagnosed these conditions or has a trained mental health professional done so?

Because if its the former I think you should find a psychologist and discuss your concerns with him before jumping to conclusions. Both of those conditions are curable by the way, but it will take a great deal of effort on your part.

A number of years ago I was diagnosed with severe depression and was able to cure it through a combination of cognitive behavioral therapy and medication. It was very hard and I probably would not have been able to do it if I hadn't had my family forcing me to continue.
>>
>>17174502
you got your answer, fuck off
>>
>>17174517
I want more opinions.
>>
>>17173209

what are you doing that makes you think you have these things? specific things not vague 'IM NOT VERY SOCIAL'

sounds to me like you are not having a perfect life so you are LOOKING for a disorder, a disease, an excuse.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.