[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had a nightmare a few nights ago >raped by just recent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463802418390.jpg (71 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1463802418390.jpg
71 KB, 520x678
>had a nightmare a few nights ago
>raped by just recent ex bf in it
>ex bf is angered by rape irl and is not likely at all to do that
>nightmare has been fucking with my head a little bit
>what the fuck, brain

Have any other girls on this forum ever had a similar nightmare? I'm not the type to try to find the meaning of certain dreams I've had and generally believe that all dreams are just reflections of our subconscious minds, but this nightmare is just too fucking weird for me to ignore and it's freaking me out. Thoughts?
>>
>forum
Does this look like one to you?
>>
>>17173075
Board, I meant.

My fucking bad.
>>
You sure it wasn't an erotic dream, femanon?
Lots of women have that fantasy. Rape, I mean.
>>
>>17173103
> Lots of women have that fantasy

I'm not one of those women you speak of.
>>
>>17173103
No, I'm sure it wasn't an erotic dream.
>>
My thoughts? It's a dream. Just shake it off and go about your business. I've had fucked up dreams which some took me days to get out of my head. He not going to rape you.
>>
I've definitely had dreams where people I knew raped me or assaulted me in some way. Its normal for other inner feelings and thoughts to manifest themselves this way through dreams, just ignore it and you will eventually forget about it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.