[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So without going into too much detail, I have a very specific,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: courage-wolf-13.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
courage-wolf-13.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
So without going into too much detail, I have a very specific, very unique sexual fetish. Because of this, it's basically impossible to carry out in real life, leaving me dependent on roleplays and cybersex. However because it's so unique, there's no easily found community or fellow enthusiasts to carry out this RP with.

Is there a good way to go about finding a partner for something so unique? I've tried posting on /soc/ but never receive any interested responses. I've considered offering to type someone through paypal, but I'm worried that'll constitute prostitution.

In short, what's a good way to find cybersex/ERP partners who will fulfill a particularly unique fetish?
>>
whats ur feddish?
>>
>>17172990
I'd prefer not to derail the thread by going into detail about that.
Trust me that it's not the interesting kind of weird, just exceptionally unique.
>>
Is this fetish the only thing that gets you off?
>>
>>17172999
Well no, I can get off to perfectly normal sex just fine.
It's the thing that gets me off the hardest though.
>>
>>17172992
You should've just said what it was, now the thread will be derailed by people trying to get you to tell them what it is

Also, what is it?
>>
>>17173042
Eh, thread will probably die anyways. That seems to always be what happens to threads on /adv/ that aren't >muh girlfriend texted me this but what does she really mean?!

If you really want to know, I get off on the idea of someone fucking my little sister.
>>
What the fuck, get v&.
>>
>>17173050
I'll fulfill this fetish for you OP.
>>
>>17172992
Is this the tilefucker saga, part 3?
>>
>>17173069
Assuming you're sincere, drop some contact info and we'll talk.
>>
>>17173078
Part 3? Shit I must have missed Part 2
>>
>>17173080
Do you have Kik?
>>
>>17173084
Yeah, I have pretty much any messenger.
Not going to post my own info on 4chan though for anonymity reasons. But if you post yours, I'll get in touch.
>>
>>17173097
tripskk is my username.
>>
Sounds like you're a necrophiliac. Or an inflationist.

Either way there are tons of groups for you to go find a partner in.
>>
>>17173098
My phone is acting up for some reason, so kik isn't going to work for the time being. I need something I can do on a desktop.

>>17173105
Read the thread
>>
>>17173066
how do you know his little sister is a minor
>>
>>17173124
My email is [email protected], we can talk there for now.
>>
>>17173140
Sent
>>
>>17173050
>I get off on the idea of someone fucking my little sister.

oh please. you made it sound like it was something way out there like tile patterns, Mexican Sugar Dancing, or the state of Ohio.
>>
>>17173187
Like I said, it's not the interesting kind of weird
>>
>>17173187
>you made it sound like it was something way out there like tile patterns, Mexican Sugar Dancing, or the state of Ohio.
top kek
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.