[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what to do.. So my "ex" (that I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-05-02+at+12.27.49).jpg (49 KB, 564x562) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-02+at+12.27.49).jpg
49 KB, 564x562
I don't know what to do..

So my "ex" (that I've been with for two and a half years) and I still continue to talk and we both have said that we still enjoy talking to each other and that we also still love one another. The problem is, he doesn't want to get back together; I live in Canada and He, in the USA. To him, it's better for us to stay friends or wait it out but I feel like he just expects me to get over him as time passes. He also has a girl friend that he's expressed feelings for to me and I am extremely jealous about it because him and her are so perfect together. Although he says that their relationship is perfect the way it is, and how they'd prefer to just remain friends (and have been for 6 years) I can't help but think hes just telling me these things even though they plan to be room mates (she can easily live with him since she's also in the US). He's also told me that it's irrational to think that getting back together at this point is the right thing to do because I am currently jobless and struggling with emotional problems and some drug abuse. I understand where hes coming from but the fact that he says "If you come here, have $$ and mature a bit we could be together" just really leads me on; I think he just says that to make me feel better... I feel like I'm only pushed to get better for him and not myself which obviously isn't right but hes the only reliable person in my life that I deeply love and value. I want to stay around and be his friend, his company is comforting and I just don't know what to think/do/feel.

Advice? Opinions?
>>
I guess this post is really stupid, sorry :/
>>
You're a mess right now and most people dont like that and an ex is an ex for a reason
>>
>>17172988
Im so in love with him, I have no friends, no one to talk to, no one else to spend time with besides him. Its hard to move on when I have nothing to move onto. Life is really terrible and it's hard to believe that there's anything else in this life besides Drugs, Work, Alcohol and Death. I wont want to get better without him, hes the only one that makes me care about my life.
>>
I feel really really horrible about this all and I don't know what to do. I feel like I have no hope, with him or alone.. :/
>>
File: 2166981.jpg (298 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
2166981.jpg
298 KB, 800x1000
He's just another drug for you to be addicted to. I doubt you actually love him like you say you do. You don't even know how to love yourself.

Don't want to assume too much, but who knows, maybe your drug problems stem from your lack of appreciation/respect/love for yourself.

If you could find some professional help (provided you give them an honest try), that'd be a great way to start
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.