[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to fuck as many women as I possibly can. I have a very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: udo321d.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
udo321d.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
I want to fuck as many women as I possibly can. I have a very good base.

>6'3, almost 6'4
>good skin, teeth, hair
>broad shoulders, physically fit, currently trying to put on muscle because I'm very skinny
>electronic and computer engineering student, looking to do a masters in finance, want to end up in financial technology eventually, bottom line is I'm well set up to make a shit ton of money
>will also inherit 6 to 7 properties over the course of the next 20 years

During my teenage years I focused on my career much more than anything else. I was also clinically depressed and I was living with an abusive parent. Now that I'm out this is the goal I want. I don't see any point in life other than fucking as many women as possible and making shit tons of money.

I want to hear every angle, every possible way I can go about fucking women , every manipulation tactic, every seduction tactic, whatever. Up until now I've almost been a ghost socially, mainly on purpose, so it's like I'm starting with a completely blank canvas.
>>
>>17172762
>physically fit
>very skinny
pick one
>>
my advice would be if you go this route wear a condom. Std's can be nasty especially HIV.
>>
File: Mo-Farah-1250x750.jpg (174 KB, 1250x750) Image search: [Google]
Mo-Farah-1250x750.jpg
174 KB, 1250x750
>>17172762
Some other things I should probably mention.

I've never drank alcohol or done drugs of any sort, and I have no desire to do so, other than to help me have sex with women. I know not drinking alcohol in particular is something that a lot of girls from ages 16-21 might find strange or ''boring'' , seeing as they are vapid retarded whores.

Should I start drinking in a very controlled way just to the point where I am more accepted socially? As in I can go out to ''get wasted'' with my normie ''friends'', where in reality I'm just using it as an excuse to fuck women.

I'm thinking slowly build up my tolerance to the point where I can drink the absolute minimum I need to drink to seem like a fun guy. Women at the ages of 16-21 are possibly the most insecure creatures on the planet, so it's vital that I come across as a ''normal'' guy so their friends are more accepting and therefore they have a better chance of fucking me.

I want to go for 16-17 year olds while I still can, I need to get the full spectrum. I'm actually much more attracted to older women for some reason, but I need to experience as much as possible so that's my aim right now, plenty of time for the older ones.
>>
>>17172766
Oh and that picture >>17172805 was meant for you buddy, just to highlight how retarded a statement that was
>>
File: skinny.jpg (105 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
skinny.jpg
105 KB, 600x840
>>17172807
But that guy actually is fit. This guy is skinny. The guy you posted isn't skinny, he's slim.
>>
>>17172835
you're an absolute moron

ok, well by your definition I guess I'm slim then
>>
File: heheh.png (138 KB, 274x256) Image search: [Google]
heheh.png
138 KB, 274x256
>>17172838
Don't like being wrong?
>>
>>17172841
skinny, slim, slender are all synonyms for the same thing you idiot
>>
>>17172867
Skinny and slim are definitely not the same thing. Skinny implies lack of fat and muscle, pretty much just the other end of fat. Slim on the other hand has a positive connotation, like the guy you posted. You can compare it to fat versus stocky.
>>
>>17172805
>vapid retarded whores.
As a female, I advise you never to speak publicly about your views on gender, politics, race, basically everything; you sound like a douchebag and people are more perceptive than you would think so having these ideas won't help you at all.

How old are you?
>>
>>17172884
It's not just women, it's people in general. I've seen first-hand how ruthless, selfish and nasty people are, and unfortunately it seems like that's how you succeed. All of the popular successful people I know are at least one of the three. Particularly at the age of 16-20, which is the age group I'm aiming for right now. I'm 19.

Maybe there are nice, genuine women out there but I'm gone past the point of wanting that. I want as much easy sex as possible to get my numbers up. ''Nice'' women take too much time and effort, I don't have the time, energy or patience for that. So I'm going to be at the top in superficial things, to attract superficial women. Seems like a good tactic. What I really need is a mentor to show me how it's done.

I don't want a girlfriend, I prefer my independence and my own company and I always have.
>>
>>17172910
You can be kind, and successful. Don't use that as an excuse to be an asshole.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.