[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got charged with a Hit and Run misdemeanor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460509572123.gif (938 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460509572123.gif
938 KB, 500x281
I dont know what to do, first time in a accident of any sort and I wasn't even fully sure i hit the guy with my truck, it was in a dunkin parking lot. Should I get a lawyer or just plea guilty and pay the fine?
>>
>>17172656
Sounds like you're guilty.
>>
>>17172656
well the first thing you should have done was not admit your guilt on the internet. in the future pay attention and stop if you even think there's a chance you hit someone or something.
>>
It takes a real selfish douchebag to hit someone with their car. I used to drive a taxi part-time 24 hours a week and I never hit anybody, or even came close to it.

Pay attention to the road, fuckwad.
>>
Relax asshole. It's a misdemeanor, not a felony. Get a lawyer to keep you out of trouble in court and learn to drive your fucking car. If you do hit someone, stop.
>>
Dunkin doughnuts sucks, you suck, this thread sucks, fuck you.
>>
>>17172874
I smell a Californian
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.