[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >18 years old, avarage looking and chubby >i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1463771181722.png (693 KB, 721x544) Image search: [Google]
1463771181722.png
693 KB, 721x544
>be me
>18 years old, avarage looking and chubby
>i have a girlfriends for more than 2 years
>(no normal friends i can hang out with beside some dudes i know from the internet)
>she is a pretty qt 6,5/10 avarage looking girl with the same interests as i (Gamining, anime/manga, drawing etc.)
>she is also very clinging, wants to skype and do stuff with me everyday
>I just want to be alone and play muh games like back in the days where i was single
>cant stand to be in a relationship anymore even though i know i will never get a gf like her again

wat do ?
>>
>>17172393
Kys.
>>
File: 1463351265749.gif (291 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
1463351265749.gif
291 KB, 200x331
Your a peice of shit, kill yourself
>>
>>17172397
>>17172400
Why?
>>
>>17172393
Just tell her how you feel and be honest. She might not react very well, but at least you aren't suffering in silence. You'll find someone better. Don't fret.
>>
>>17172393
What's more important to you? Video games and cartoons or having a human that loves you accepts you?
>>
>>17172403
They probably are trying to make you realize how bad of a idea
>>I just want to be alone and play muh games like back in the days where i was single
is.
From experience this is not what you should do. But if you truly want to >>17172406 this is the best answer to your question.
>>
>>17172409
He said it was video games, didn't you read the op?
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 960x720
>>17172393
Trash her. Your waifu beckons. Everyone knows Japanese cartoon women are better than 3D disgusting societal drains. Buy that life size sex doll made to look like your waifu that you've been saving your money for. You won't ever be alone if you just accept the truth.
>>
>>17172406
>>17172409

I kinda want both. But she dont let me any free space.

It isnt like i didnt tried to tell her about how i feel. i tried it about 100 times.
But she always has to misinterpret the things i just told her. Once she cried because she thought i break up with her any moment.
>>
>>17172449
>it isn't like I didn't try

Then you need to just get out while you can. If you're not happy then there's no reason to continue putting yourself through that shit, dude.
>>
>>17172449
>she dont let me any free space.

Well, pretend you have friends. In the time you'd be "spending time" with "friends" play your games and watch your cartoons. It's a balance.
>>
>>17172463
Thats actually a very good idea.
Damn!
>>
I was like you, but now i miss my ex, just a little but i miss
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.