[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living in a city with ~200k people in midwest U.S, and yet I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: starting-over.jpg (63 KB, 584x270) Image search: [Google]
starting-over.jpg
63 KB, 584x270
Living in a city with ~200k people in midwest U.S, and yet I still see the same people everywhere I go. I was born, raised, and have lived here all my life. And I'm honestly so sick of this place. I want to leave and never come back. Start over somewhere else. I have $500k in inheritance. Where do I move? Somewhere in the country. I was thinking NYC, but I feel like it's too expensive.
>>
>>17172385
Seattle.
>>
>>17172401
Anywhere but Seattle.
Expensive 200mile suburb.
If even hipsters are leaving it's like rats leaving a sinking boat.
>>
Houston
>>
>>17172385
Is all of your family still in this city? Do you have close relatives elsewhere? If so, try going where they are so you atbleast have people you know wherever you move to. It's not fun being all alone with no one to talk to in a new place... unless you just don't care.
>>
>>17172440
No family. Adoptive parents passed away in car accident, they were distant from their own family. I never met any of them. I have a couple friends in Los Angeles but I don't know if I want to move there. I'm pretty much alone here, so I wouldn't mind being alone somewhere new and exciting.
>>
>>17172439
yeah , move to a city filled with feral niggers .
>>
>>17172474
Heh
Most of the people here are hipsters and white girls. Its not that bad, and the houses are cheap.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.