[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to meet girls after college? Work is out of the question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1463957397065.jpg (40 KB, 612x959) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463957397065.jpg
40 KB, 612x959
How to meet girls after college? Work is out of the question as I work for a blue collar company dominated by 45+ year old guys.

I spend most of my free time (off work) doing things alone like photography, fashion, shopping, video games, and exercising. Is online dating my only option?
>>
>I spend most of my free time (off work) doing things alone like photography, fashion, shopping, video games, and exercising. Is online dating my only option?

No
Go out, be social and make friends
Online dating is pretty much last resort
>>
>>17172186
>my advice is to do that thing you are asking how to do
>>
>>17172194
Realize OP said he does these things alone.
>>
>>17172168
Try doing those activities with other people.
Take your pictures at a park with lots of people around, interact with them
Try to connect with people through online games, maybe get lucky and find some that are local and play video games with them in person?
Exercising- do you run or go to the gym? if running start running where more people are and interact with them. If the gym then interact with others there.

Expand your social circle to those outside of work, make new friends, meet friends of friends, etc. Bigger social circle= more chances to meet new girls
>>
>>17172168
This is relevant to my interests.

I almost the exact same problem.

I really just don't know how to approach people, I think. I feel like even if I do start cold approaching people, I have no idea how I can turn the situation from "creepy stranger approaching me and talking at the same time" to friends.
>>
>>17172186
i don't do alcohol or drugs due to work. And i don't live in a city. Only people who walk around are kids without their drivers license lol
>>17172311
my immediate social circle is only people that just work. they don't know any girls and they are even less likely to go out than me. I at least went through a college party phase
>>
>>17172168
Minimalize Those Alone Activities, especially video games and do something social like team sport or partying. Make friends like that and meat new women through friends etc. like most people do
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.