[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awkward Work Situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1452464832275.gif (14 KB, 332x307) Image search: [Google]
1452464832275.gif
14 KB, 332x307
>start new job in January
>start talking to shy girl
>we get along very well, she laughs at the stuff i say
>gets me drinks once in a while
>she asks me to hang out a couple weeks to do a common hobby we enjoy
>last weekend we even get food afterwards
>this week arrives
>she gets cold and distant
>tells me how she is sick of dealing with people
>i get a little overeager and try starting convos with her
>we were planning all week to play cards yesterday, even as of Friday AM
>she sends me a text yesterday saying she is tired and isn't going
>I have no idea what to do now

I have to work with her tomorrow and sit by her. Should I just not make any effort to talk to her?
>>
>>17171838
back off a little
be freindly and professional
stop trying to benis her butthole
>>
>>17171854

alright, easier said than done. i just get so nervous around her.
>>
Could have been more forward, maybe the thinks you're uninterested?

I'd have told her I give great massages, and ask where she is.
>>
>>17171921

MORE forward? I would think that would be a fuck up
>>
bump again
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.