[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is online dating impossible for me? >21 >Not a virgin,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1412566587076.png (97 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1412566587076.png
97 KB, 480x480
Is online dating impossible for me?

>21
>Not a virgin, but only been with 2 girls both long term
>Work 7 days a week, and also go to college
>Don't have any friends, and don't meet girls at work
>Since I don't have friends, I don't really have any people to hang out with, get group photos with etc
>Only photos I have of me are with my 2 exs

Should I still try, or not bother? It seems pretty impossible to get anything started, when all you can post are "selfies" as a guy.
>>
>>17171810

if you wanna give up simply because of a really retarded imaginary photo issue, than you're just looking for any excuse not to try now arent you.
>>
>>17171816
I've been told numerous times that you shouldn't bother with online dating as a male if you don't have group photos with friends and shit, because you just look like a creeper.
>>
>>17171810
online dating isn't an option for men with 9/10 facial features or less
>>
>>17171823
Is it really that bad?
>>
>>17171820

you've been memed dankly my friend.

>>17171830

no. but online dating can be pretty toxic in general.

post a picture of yourself so we can get an initial reaction. then we'll go from there.

girls dont actually care about your group ohotos cuz it just makes it harder to see which guy you are. the only girls who really pay attention to that are the girls who are sooo into tinder that they never stop using it (re: dont actually date the guys, just use it as a means to stroke her ego)
>>
>>17171810

the only real issue you have is that you work seven days a week.
>>
>>17171830
no not 9/10
But if you don't have a decent wow factor that you can write in a paragraph or less, or take a picture of. It's very difficult to show her reasons she should be interested in you.
In person, you can have strong confident body language, and generally display yourself easier.

Online, girls have hundreds upon hundreds of guys every day, 6/10's turn into 8/10s so on and so forth.
>>
>>17171841
hundreds of guys messaging them every day*
>>
>>17171810
Are you me, OP?

>29
>one gf from 16 to 28
>no friends cuz changed country
>work 7 days a week
>social retard cuz fuck the society when you're in relationship

After a year of pointless existing I've found a literal 10/10 but she went back to her country and doesn't know if she'll return (problems with uni). And the thing is that I'm really good looking with muscular body, so its mainly my autism that destroys any possibility with opposite sex. Well, I guess I'll wait and see if she'll pass her exam and return to finish her uni.

For you OP I suggest going out with coworkers and see if they'll bring any friend with them. This is how I met my new crush. And forget about online dating, that'll never work
>>
Online dating is a colossal waste of time for men. The very large majority of girls are only on there to stroke their egos.

And the ones that aren't, still get hundreds of messages a day, so why would they ever pick you if you don't match their criteria exactly?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.