[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graduating high school in one week. I don't know what to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1462164384509.jpg (17 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
1462164384509.jpg
17 KB, 500x346
Graduating high school in one week. I don't know what to do with my life. Like, at all. Everyone already has at least an idea of what they want to pursue, but I'm clueless.

When I think to myself, "where will I be in 10 years right now?", I see myself alone, living with 5 other roommates, working an $8/hr job, with no money because I'll probably have a drug addiction to fuel by then.

I wish I knew where to go or what to do, but my mind is empty.
>>
Pick a broad field you want to work in and go to uni/college. Transfer once you know the answer.
>>
>>17171743
What are you interested in?
>>
>>17171770
Nothing anon. I spent my entire teenage years smoking weed and hanging out with friends. I had to take some alternative program to be able to graduate high school, but at least I did it. I was/still am a pretty stupid kid, I never really cared about the future. Just wanted to live in the moment. No hobbies or anything I'm interested in.
>>
>>17171743
First of all, stop thinking the way you see yourself, most people don't know what to do with their lives, I suggest community college to learn some skills, unless you want to go to college find a way about the college route. Start networking and talking to more people, people that have aspirations and goals whether it be your neighbor or that one guy your friends with. Talk to old people. VOLUNTEER, there is so many connections that can be made volunteering and if you work hard at volunteering you will be noticed and you will be given opportunities, use these opportunities to do different stuff, see if you like these things, find your "why" why do you live? Why do you act they way you do? Maybe since you smoke weed go find a legal job in that. Move to another state to get that job. It won't be easy at times, it will be fun, interesting, life changing, and also rewarding. If none of these words do anything my one advice is get out of our comfort zone and do a bunch of random cool stuff.
>>
>>17171743
>I don't know what to do with my life.
nobody does, just pick something and change if you don't like it
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.