[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They are an evil scumbag, when will I be able to leave them for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images-144.jpg (16 KB, 426x346) Image search: [Google]
images-144.jpg
16 KB, 426x346
They are an evil scumbag, when will I be able to leave them for someone else? I don't wanna be single.
>>
>>17171678

>when will I be able to leave them for someone else?

When you figure out why you're attracted to evil scumbags and why you're compelled to date them just to avoid being single.

I recommend a therapist to help you find the answer to these questions.
>>
>>17171685
They r the only person I've been with, I want someone that's not an evil cunt
>>
>>17171700
And yet, this is somehow preferable to being single?
>>
>>17172075
Yes
>>
>>17172357
you are young, you have plenty of time to find someone else. be single for a while, and use the time to reflect on your life and yourself. what exactly are you looking for in someone? figure this out, and then jump back in to the dating scene.

dump them.
>>
>>17172371 #
They are from the internet, I was never in the degenerate dating scene

I'm not gonna fuking be single again
>>
>>17172388
Internet relationships are not real relationships. You deserve better than that. Set higher standards for yourself and you'll be better off.
>>
>>17172388
>I'm not gonna fuking be single again
Dude, what about being single was in any way worse than being with an abusive scumbag?
>>
>>17172564
Became, not for
>>
>>17172564
Have to rewrite this
>>
>>17172442 #
One time I thought they broke up with me and got over them but becane hyper aroused and didn't know what I would do, being around them makes me so depressed cuz they dont do anything for me while i do whatever they want, makes me so depressed I'm stable and can't feel anything
>>
>>17172582
go outside. do something else with your time. learn to be happy on your own. then go meet someone who isn't a fucking internet psychopath like you likely are.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.