[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Infidelity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: little idiot.jpg (39 KB, 628x478) Image search: [Google]
little idiot.jpg
39 KB, 628x478
So, a few months ago I made a little post about how i fucked over my girlfriend of 2 years. I'd cheated on her three times with three separate women when absolutely blasted drunk. I didn't blame the juice because that just a bullshit excuse.

So I only admitted to cheating on her once as i was a spineless fuck about it. it was long distance so I confessed over the phone too before she dumped my ass and hung me out to dry.

my question to /adv/ is should I try and contact her to come clean about the whole thing and give her some closure or should i just let the mistakes pass on? Also how do i deal with the much guilt? its crippling my work life, my social life and quite frankly i'm ready to top myself over it.

Will provide back story if people want to hear.
pic semi related to the feels
>>
File: 1462867878366.jpg (60 KB, 245x282) Image search: [Google]
1462867878366.jpg
60 KB, 245x282
>>17171582
Are you trying to do any of the following?

>Add salt to wounds?
>Put out a fire with nitroglycerine?
>Be a bigger cunt by not only confessing to cheating not once but 3 times?

I think they all sound the same to me m8.

Let her go and move on you fag
>>
>>17171603
yeah that's what Initially thought but lately my heads been getting worse with the amount of guilt i feel and the idea is stuck up in there that telling her all of it will help. I doubt it will but i'm in vice here. do nothing feel shit, tell her feel shitter. etc etc
>>
>>17171655

You fucked up OP, that's on you. You've learned your lesson, now leave that girl alone and move on
>>
>>17171666
indeed, i'll respect the trips.
i'll be moving back to Uni in September where i will most likely cross paths with her on the odd occasion. Would it be weird to do things like giving her the widest birth possible like if she's sitting on one floor of the library, not sitting on that floor so i can't distract her?
>>
>>17171582
>Hey, remember that time I told you I cheated on you?
>Well, I actually cheated on you THREE times

What's the point?
>>
>>17171582
I wouldn't.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.