[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it saving my first kiss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1450475032218.jpg (333 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450475032218.jpg
333 KB, 600x600
Is giving my first kiss away like it's nothing something that i'll regret? I've always been thinking to save my first kiss for the "one" but it sounds all fairy tale like and childish but I think it's important to me but is it really that deep?

Im not underage, just another
>tfw no gf, never tried hard for gf person
>>
>>17171478
Are you religious?
>>
It`s not that special. Other than initial excitement, it`s just a matter of how passionate, fun, loving and hot you can kiss in the future.
>>
There's nothing special about first kisses or losing your virginity. Unless you're really into that purity, only one partner ever type of thing.
>>
you're going to end up old and disappointed. No judgement, just letting you know it will make you bitter as fuck to have this idealized version of your "perfect" partner and to chase that while ignoring other options and not giving them a chance. it's incredibly lonely. first kisses aren't magical or anything, it's just going to make you insecure and unhappy in the long run
>>
>>17171478
sluts in this board will tell you kiss anyone
do what you feel right, anon
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.