[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After using a dildo on my butt vigourously for several hours,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: wkwxv5y.gif (1002 KB, 322x239) Image search: [Google]
wkwxv5y.gif
1002 KB, 322x239
After using a dildo on my butt vigourously for several hours, especially one of my larger ones, my butthole itches like crazy for anywhere from a day to a week.

What could be causing that? The friction maybe? Is there any way to prevent the itchiness? How can I make it stop itching faster? I try lotion but it doesn't seem to help much.

Thanks, /adv/~
>>
Are you generally clean down there (as in, washing with water after the bathroom)? Perhaps a bad reaction to the material? Not enough lube?
>>
ur dad must be so proud
>>
>>17171438
You probably tore you're rectum. Should heal up if it's not bad, if you poop blood go to emergency before your poop gets in your blood stream and poisons you
>>
Well you should probably wipe your whore ass. You probably get anal discharge (poop... liquidy poop) all around your brown eye and crack. You need to wipe your ass just like when you take a shit. Ohh and your family should honor kill you.
>>
>>17171468
Haha he most likely hasn't come back from that time he ran to the store to get cigarettes 20 years ago
>>
File: 1461650571050.jpg (21 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1461650571050.jpg
21 KB, 248x189
>>17171468
This thread better be bait
>>
File: HarmoniousJointDavidstiger.webm (467 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
HarmoniousJointDavidstiger.webm
467 KB, 250x250
>>17171453
I do keep clean, both after using the washroom and I play some. I also use tons of lube, but it's possible it's still not enough. Maybe a different lube would help? I use KY lately and I find it's not as good as other ones I've used.

The material thing though... that's definitely possible. I hadn't thought about that. I've been doing butt-play for a long time and I've never had itchiness before. It only started when I switched to my newest, biggest dildo. I thought it might be because it's big, but maybe my skin doesn't like the jelly material -- I do remember hearing that jelly material has a bunch of chemicals in it.

I'll buy a new one made of silicone just in case. Thanks!

>>17171482
I had a tear once before and it hurt like hell. Isn't there usually pain?

Would I be able to see a tear on visual inspection? It looks ok to me for as far as I can see inside.
>>
>>17171523
Btw it's not bait. I don't know where else to get advice on such an odd topic.
>>
>>17171438
It sounds to me like a hemorrhoid. I used to get them all the time. Even if it isn't, this is still a reliable method of ending anal itching. Try a suppository. It's a little bullet shaped thing made out of some sort of soft melting lotion shit. Put hydrocortisone on it.

Two things you need from pharmacy:
-Suppositories (made of coco butter or some shit)
-Hydrocortisone ointment
on the end of the suppository that you shove up your butt, put a pea sized dot of the ointment. stick it up there flat side first (looks like the pointy end should go in first, but that is a mistake).
If this doesnt work I will be VERY surprised.
>>
>>17171611
Aren't hemorrhoids usually visible tho? And the itchiness is mostly on the anus ring, not internal.

So you're saying it might be a hemorrhoid, and using toys is irritating it and causing itching? Hmm. I'll get the hydrocortisone a try too. Even if it's not a hemorrhoid that would probably help with the itchiness, eh? Thanks.
>>
>>17171645

You could always stop forcing large objects into your asshole, but you know, that's just my unpopular opnion
>>
>>17171650
Not an option
>>
>>17171600

You could ask your matches on Grindr
>>
>>17171658
I don't use grindr... that's for gay dudes lol

But yeah I think I have some helpful ideas in here now. I'm going to switch up the toy, lube, and try some hydrocortisone and if none of that works maybe check with a doctor to see if I have hemorrhoids or a tear. Thanks again, everyone~
>>
>>17171672

>using a dildo on my butt vigourously for several hours

>I don't use grindr... that's for gay dudes lol
>>
>>17171672

You're gay OP.
>>
>>17171716
Bi tyvm

Most guys on grindr don't go for trannies and I have a bf.
>>
File: 1435721400828.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1435721400828.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>this entire thread

Sorry I can't help you though, OP.
>>
>>17171722

How does your bf like it when your asshole is a wide as a 400 feet storage unit?
>>
>>17171741

kek
>>
>>17171741
You're severely overestimating how big the dildos I use are. I said larger, not large... the largest one is only slightly bigger than him.
>>
>>17171754
I'm curious, this dildo you are currently using is smaller than he is? So you don't itch after he is done ramming your ass?

While time could be a factor, as I suspect you don't get drilled for hours on end, I think we can with some certainty say the material in the new dildo is causing a reaction of some sort.
>>
>>17171766
The newest, biggest one is a little bigger than him... I have an older silicone one that's about the same size as him that never made me itch despite using it the same way, and I never itch after doing things with him (though he certainly doesn't drill me for hours; I can't imagine that'd feel good to him!)

After the person above mentioned the material, I'm almost certain that's it... it makes a lot of sense. I've never owned a toy with this material before either. I really like the flexibility/softness of it tho. Silicone is always so hard. :\ I guess I'll retire it for now.
>>
>>17171781

gay
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.