[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, here goes. I am a pretty likeable guy (I think) and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Okay, here goes.

I am a pretty likeable guy (I think) and have loads of friends, boys and girls, but there is something I don't think they know; I am a virgin.
I am 25+ years and have a complex about my tiny Johnson (3.9 inches when hard). I am terrified that any of my friends will fiend out (even if I think some of them "knows"), and even more terrified that if I where ever to "get with" a girl she will laugh at it.

Is my small thing going to satisfy anybody besides myself?
>>
>>17171312
date a virgin, she won't know the difference
>>
>>17171312
It could, but I doubt it will anywhere as often or as much as an average dick or big dick.

you'd better enjoy fingering and eating pussy, then nobody would care anyway.
>>
>>17171339
Virgins tend to be very young. I don't want to be that creepy guy who goes around banging high schoolers.
>>
>>17171345
>fingering
But my fingers are smaller than my dick...
>>
Let's rephrase the question; If you're a girl, how would you react to something like that?
>>
>>17171312
a large portion of girls truely DGAF about size, as long as ur enthusiastic and eat some pussy they are fine with it because enetration doesnt get them off easily its all about the clit and the g spot.
put ur hand in front of u. palm up an make the come here motion with ur index and middle finger. That will hit her g spot and make her cum basically no matter what. just get her off and ull be fine.

OR suck dik. and wear panties.
>>
>>17171444
My boyfriend is about that size. I won't lie, I was kinda disappointed when I first saw it. The guy I had been with before was almost 8 inches. So I had reservations and wondered if I'd ever be happy with him. But as our relationship progressed, I realized I don't care. We have a great sex life. We communicate our needs and have a good time. I can't imagine being with anyone else. He's an amazing person.

That being said, you'll run into chicks of all mindsets. Some may drop you for it. Others won't care. There is no way you can tell which girl is which. You also can't do anything about it. So don't sweat it. I know I'm not the only woman in the world who is just fine with that size. So you'll find a woman who loves you for many reasons, too.

Be open to oral, be open to communication. Toys. Kinks. For ANYONE to have a good sex life, they have to disregard their insecurities and share their desires with their partner.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.