[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do when you miss your ex bf/gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: 1463896134445.jpg (275 KB, 857x721) Image search: [Google]
1463896134445.jpg
275 KB, 857x721
What to do when you miss your ex bf/gf?
>>
Honestly just deal with it. I know it's cliche but with time it will get better. My bf and I broke up a bit of a week ago and we were together 3 years. I've heard he's having a hard time too.
>>
Cry like a baby, let the sadness comfort you, let it hug you. Remember every single moment you spent with him/her. Just smile and cry, lose all hope, then try to be happy alone.
>>
There's nothing you can really do. The best thing is to make sure you don't start thinking heavily about her, just block it, focus on something else even though the feeling will linger. It dies down over time though it will hit you every day for a long time depending on how long you were together.
>>
>>17171325
Yeah but is there any solution to not/less suffer from that?
>>
>>17171306
I don't know either. I miss my ex girl so bad I'm dying inside. I fucked up and will never want to see me again.
>>
fuck someone else
>>
>>17171335
You're sure it's over? Does she still love you?
>>
>>17171337
That does not help at all
>>
>>17171330
Sadness is paralyzing me, I can't study like I should do right now
>>
>>17171337
If I were a man I would do that, but as a girl it's too gross, I think I would feel worst
>>
>>17171348
We all know is hard. I broke up with my gf yesterday. I'm feeling the same way that you are, I can't focus myself, I only see her face, her eyes, her big nose, her weird eyebrows, I see everything and it destroys me. I miss her, but mostly I miss when we were just starting it, everything was beautiful. Just be strong.
>>
File: 1427938615409.png (672 KB, 906x799) Image search: [Google]
1427938615409.png
672 KB, 906x799
Kidnap their mother and rape her. Then quit being a bitch.
>>
>>17171367
Thanks, unfortunately I have to
>>
>>17171306
fuck other people
do something productive/profitable
>>
>>17171389
I'm a girl, I can't pick a random guy to fuck with it's just disgusting

I can't focus at all to do an activity..
>>
Anything but talking to them. I spoke to mine today after a month and she just ended up fighting resulting in her saying she wants to kill herself and begging me to leave her alone forever.

You broke up for a reason. Nothing but pain waiting for you if you retread that path.
>>
T'es cramé Eli.
>>
>>17171306
I go on 4chan and open a thread hoping for somebody to tell me something groundbreaking that will help me cope while in reality I can change how I feel by myself if I really want to.
>>
Well I just broke up with my gf of 2.5 yrs. Never felt so shit in my entire life.
>>
Visiting her grave works for me.
>>
>>17171607
Why did you break up?
>>
>>17171306
>What to do when you miss your ex bf/gf?

My first boyfriend was amazing, or at least initially appeared to be. But after seeing him and others post a few weird things online, he left a paper trail of shit for me to read, which is how I found out that he had another girlfriend behind my back. They were on and off again, but she was there first, so I was the other woman. I immediately cut contact, because I don't have time for people that would betray me in that way. We were together for two years, had plans to move in together, get married, etc. I cried for two days straight until I had nothing left in me. I'm not someone that cries easily. In weak moments, when he would send me messages on his friend's phone saying that I was his world, he missed me, he's no longer with her, etc. I would think about what he did to me, how it made me feel and what I went through during the following days.

Get angry. When pain turns to anger, it's more manageable.

Unless, of course, you were the one in the wrong or you broke up due to unforeseen circumstances. Coping is a little different for every situation.
>>
>>17171668
We had been doing long distance (see her like every other weekend and over summer), and we've sorta just grown apart. We haven't really gotten along properly in a while. We were both on the same page. It hurts so much because I still love her and she still loves me
>>
>>17171614
Have you tried moving in next door?
>>
>>17171674
We broke up because there were only fights and fights again and again... And because I'm pretty sure he is a liar.

Yeah it was not worth going on like that
>>
>parting is such sweet sorrow
>>
>>17171306
WTF is this bullshit image? Computer Engineer is considered "Unbelievable tier"? Nigga pls, industry treat us like scum.
>>
>>17171711
But you like it so it's good
>>
>>17171703
>We broke up because there were only fights and fights again and again... And because I'm pretty sure he is a liar.
What would you fight about? I had issues with the very same ex because I grew up with narcissistic dad and could tell when he'd lie. Just like my father, he'd always get caught lying about the simple details, which would make me question everything else he had to say. If that's the case for you, you're better off without someone like that. It's just way too much shit to deal with and they'll never change.
>>
>>17171761
Fights were about everything and anything, but I would say there were 2 big subjects :
* - I'm jealous so his behavior
- He is jealous so my behavior
and
* He wanted to hang out and I wanted quiet
>>
>>17171761
Lies were mostly during a fight, he tried to hurt me at all costs because he was angry

And I think I lied about some other things
>>
Got dumped 6 years ago, tried everything, nothing works really. Have new gf which I am thinking of marrying. 4 years together now.
Thing is,it never stops. For example,I dreamed of my ex last night, whole day was shit. Most of the time I am too busy or just forget about it,sometimes I convience myself that she is a bad match for me anyway, but it never really ends. Best thing you can do is realize that she/he is replaceable, cause its true,it's all you, not them. All thise feelings you had,project them to someone else. Your love was not because of them,bur because you created it in your head,so create ir for someone else. But you will still never forget or really get over the fact that you screwed that one up. It gets easier tho,just like any other life decision you fucked up.
>>
>>17171872
6 years ago and you still dream of your ex? That is scaring me..
>>
>>17171337

Did this last night.

Right after I cummed I texted my ex saying goodnight.

It doesn't work. It just makes you miss them more once it's over.
>>
>>17171723
Indeed. But let me write something on-topic.

Broke up, 6 years long relationship, 1.5 years ago. In the last 2 years of our relationship, she changed her personality and stuck a knife in my back. For some reason she never had courage to say all those things in my face (but she could tell/write them to all other people, behind my back). I've cut them all off.

Funny thing is I still kinda miss her, but not that bitch which exists nowadays - instead, I am missing someone who doesn't exist any more (except in my dreams).
>>
>>17171306
I go on dates with others when I miss them. It kills time and makes me feel wanted.
>>
>>17172306
Eh, fuck, pressed submit too early.

Since then, I've buried myself into work, books, games & anime. I'm doing all right, most of the time. Occasionally, feel train will hit me but it's manageable - grab a book and go to fantasy land.
>>
File: coliq.png (126 KB, 1079x2143) Image search: [Google]
coliq.png
126 KB, 1079x2143
>>
>>17171589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psBuPo1ez0M
>>
File: 1461133728881.png (103 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1461133728881.png
103 KB, 624x434
Realized bitches ain't shit, never bothered anymore even though I do love her with all my heart.

Also, what tier is audiologists?
>>
If the person you lost was the perfect person, and it was entirely because of you, you will never forgive yourself. No matter how many people you sleep with. No matter how many people you forge relationships with. There is always that perfect person. And if you fucked it up, if you were the reason they left, there is nothing that can soothe the pain.

I just learned that my perfect person got married. She's with someone who is so much better than me. Someone who is everything she wanted. I fucked it up. That guy would be me if I hadn't been such a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17171306
I work more and lift harder
>>
>>17172872
Deal with it, a man must walk to his death with a calm heart.
>>
Keep myself busy, mostly. I have a lot of stuff I can keep myself busy with, with varying degrees of productivity. It also helped I didnt miss her much to begin with though. She was this mess of bipolar and borderline disorders and dragged me through a lot of shit, so many shit tests and was arguably emotionally abusive.

>>17171674
See, I mostly skipped the anger phase. I went straight to disgust and built up as many walls between the two of us as possible.
>>
>>17171962
4 years for me.
Going on a year for another who I projected the loneliness from the first one onto.

I embraced a shit load of bad habits including running a 2-year bullshitting manipulation campaign to try to get her back to me that utterly failed, whilst I refused to get over her.

You can do better, though. I wish you luck in successfully discerning who just wants the fugg and who actually wants to committ.
>>
>tfw your reply always kills threads
>>
File: 1463861246180.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463861246180.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>17171306
>Implying I've ever had a gf
>>
Pretty sure I'm going to be breaking up with my 2 year girlfriend soon and I already fucking miss her. I am not sure how I'll get through this.
>>
>>17171962
It never stops completely. Yes,I dreamed of her,happens like once in 4 months or so,but it happens. It will get better,to the point of almost being completely gone. Almost.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.