[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>need to go to doctor >check my favorites doctors homepage,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Seinfeld's loli gf.jpg (108 KB, 750x1025) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld's loli gf.jpg
108 KB, 750x1025
>need to go to doctor
>check my favorites doctors homepage, to see when she is available
>see: Please excuse the inconvenience, but we can not take any more patients

What did she mean by this?

Is it just like long term patients, can i still come in for a quick checkup?
>>
Can't you just go to the surgery and ask? then if she can't see you they can just give you an appointment with the best one available?

>inb4 third world country
>>
>>17171271
>surgery
wat

>third world country
WHAT

I have no idea what you are trying to convey.
>>
Ill just call her tomorrow and ask whats what.
>>
>>17171275
A doctors surgery is a building full of general practitioners and nurses, you can found one in every town. Generally you walk in, go to the reception and request an appointment with one of the doctors.
>>
>>17171260

This happens with my favorite doctor, because it's a small town and she has the only decent practice. If you're a regular patient, you just need to make an appointment and they'll prioritize you before walk-ins and new patients. My doctor isn't really accepting new patients, but they still accept applications. They have two full boxes of forms and they try to fit these new patients in where they can.
>>
>>17171260
It means don't come if you're new to her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.