[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: help-others-quotes-2.jpg (581 KB, 1382x864) Image search: [Google]
help-others-quotes-2.jpg
581 KB, 1382x864
My gf and I have been together for about 1,5 years. We stopped having sex about six months ago. No big deal since we both are asexual to some degree (I fap and thats that). Anyway, today we talked about this and we both look at this the same way:
>both love one another
>but somehow on a friendly (ish) level
>we live together in my apartment in the city
>we didnt break up today, but we talked about it and it sort of feels like we broke up, but we are still bf and gf.

Any advice? I dont wanna lose her, she's my best friend and im hers, however, I feel like i'm missing out on something (like im in a limbo of some sorts).
I can't be alone. I need a girlfriend or a roommate. Just someone..
>>
If you're both asexual, this wouldn't be the outcome. Seems like there's some underlying issue.
>>
>>17171251
Yes well sort of. I dont miss the sex per say, but I miss the intimacy of sex. My gf says she miss having someone she wants to have sex with (but not me), but that sex isnt everything either.
>>
>>17171265
>inb4 cuck
So your asexuality is part of the problem. Are you guys romantic, do you take her out on dates and do lots of things together?
>>
>>17171336
I do. We often go eat dinner or go to the movies together. We also have a lot of friends in common that we see at least once a week.
>>
>>17171336
>>17171356
OP again.
It just feels wrong not having that sexual attraction that we had in the beginning. Is this common to lose along the way?
>>
>>17171363
It depends. Some people just have higher sex drives and do it much more than what they used to when they started dating. Me and my girlfriend of 2 years have stopped having lots of sex cause its getting kinda dull, she favors cuddling and watching horror movies and sweet romantic stuff over constant fucking.
You can make up for no sex drive by being a good boyfriend, anon.
>>
>>17171402
What do you get out of the "relationship" (Op already is a beta provider by allowing him to live in his flat rent free) then?

>>17171265
>gf says she miss having someone she wants to have sex with (but not me)
Yeah, but she is "asexual" ... right ...
>>
>>17171536
>What do you get out of the "relationship"
Reassurance and a girlfriend I plan to get married to. Its not like we stopped fucking altogether, just around 2-3 times a week.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.