[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
friday night I took a girl out to see captain america with me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1463285625926.jpg (518 KB, 2649x3600) Image search: [Google]
1463285625926.jpg
518 KB, 2649x3600
friday night I took a girl out to see captain america with me. on our way there i told her i liked her outfit and she told me she was cold. at the theater she gave me a cookie. she told me she had baked it at home earlier and I told her it was delicious. she liked captain america but said it was too violent. on our way home we took selfies together. when she told me she was cold again i put my arm around her. while we waited for the bus i put my arm around her and she put her head in my chest and rested it there. while I was walking her home while I had my arm around her she asked me 'have u ever had a girlfriend?' and i said 'yes'

before i got to her place i asked her if we could have a goodbye kiss, she nudged me and laughed and said no im not ready yet. i said perhaps next time and she laughed

Today she texted me 'you up' and i said 'ya' and she said 'lol finally' so i said 'wats up' and she said 'nothing really i just couldnt sleep last night'

i said 'wanna do something today' and she said

'im going to the park with my family
my niece is over and we want to do something fun
remember jennifer from school?
she's also gonna be joining us. my niece calls jennifer her best friend'

is she saying no?
>>
She's busy with a family event. Come on man, this is straight forward shit, she clearly likes you and wants to talk to you but you're just starting to date and she has to attend this family gathering. She's saying no, but not in a bad way.
>>
you dont "ask" a girl if you can kiss her

it just happens
>>
>>17171119
Hey OP, whether you're underage b& or not, this story was very cute. You've got a shot with this girl dude and she's just busy with some family stuff right now.

Also, Captain America, too violent? Isn't it just fucking pg13?
>>
Are you 14?
>>
>>17171155
we're both 22
>>
>>17171158
>Captain America
>bus
>Ever had gf?
>wats up?
>school

>22

Yeah fucking right.
>>
>>17171172
she was asking me if i remembered someone from high school.
>>
>>17171182
Even assuming you're not lying about that one thing, what about the rest? You're not 22, and stop pretending you are because you're not convincing anyone
>>
>>17171172
>Yeah fucking right.
Describes me completely at 22, some people mature slowly, anon.
>>
>>17171192
Not OP, but;
Are all Americans hyper-grown up or something? As a European, I'd say this describes dates I had last year, and I am goddamn 34 years old...except for the "you ever had a girlfriend" thing.
>>
>>17171172
what's wrong with captain america? I'm 22 and go see all of the marvel and dc movies by myself.
>>
>>17171231
don't worry, it's a poor trolling attempt. or it's just some faggot that thinks he's better than everyone else because he chooses not to enjoy life. either way, it's a waste of a life, so don't pay attention to it.
>>
>>17171192
So how are ur dates anon?
>>Hey gurl wanna fock?
>>dayumn boy lets fock

U faggot
>>
>>17171132
well, it's better to be safe nowadays, otherwise the psychopathic cuntwagon can accuse you of rape and put you in jail for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17171547
Those broads are generally ugly and you'll avoid them in the first place.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.