[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you ever have a happy relationship with a woman if you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Can you ever have a happy relationship with a woman if you don't have a high paying job? Or is dull everyday work going to bite at her sense of entitlement and lead her to think she can do better?
>>
nope
>>
>>17171039
You could, if she's willing to get a job that pays equal to or higher than your salary
>>
Of course. All the time in my life I've known great girls that are in shitty relationships with lazy, unemployed piece of shit retards. They break up eventually, but we're talking years down the road. If they can do it, I'm sure you can with whatever minimum wage job you have.
>>
>17171065
that made me kek
>>
Eh it depends. If she does leave you based on your job, she was just using you for your resources and you shouldn't feel bad about losing her.

There's a good amount of women who value partnership and happiness more than resources and status. Probably the slight minority, but still a good amount.

Never get lazy in your relationship. Keep things fun and interesting if you're worried she's thinking she can do better.

Get drunk with her, take ecstasy, dance in your living room, cook dinner together. Just do fun shit and enjoy each others company.
>>
You guys will probably never get any women thinking like this. Jesus fuck, not even close to the majority of women are as shallow as you think, at least not in regards to this.

In my last two relationships, I've been the unemployed piece of shit with the attractive girlfriend. They worked and had cars, I'm just an average looking guy with virtually nothing so they definitely didn't stick around for my looks. Most girls are considerate of your circumstances, hell, as long as you love them and make them feel special they don't give a fuck about how much you make unless, of course, you like the retard you are go for the damaged insecure women who are vainly materialistic and falsely high maintanence
>>
File: 1373375136790.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
1373375136790.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>17171039

>Can you ever have a happy relationship with a woman if you don't have a high paying job?

Yes, if you date a girl who cares about more than how much money you have.

I'm going to let this board in on a little secret. If you don't date shitty women you won't have to keep up with their shitty expectations.

I really don't understand what about this concept is so difficult for you people to understand.
>>
Of course. It depends on the girl. My SO works at a seafood Dept. And he stinks like fish after work, he gets paid better than me but shit, that's just work..it shouldn't define you as a person. Try finding someone who's open minded and not a bitch.
>>
>>17171945

There's a large amount of men on here who are very bad with women. A few of them get lucky and a misguided girl gives them a chance. They ruin it, blame it on them, and hold onto a grudge against women for the rest of their life.

It's like a group of people who don't know how to swim finding a swimming pool, one jumps in and almost drowns, then gets out and tells them how horrible swimming pools are and that they shouldn't waste their time.

Learn to swim.
>>
>>17171039
>Can you ever have a happy relationship with a woman if you don't have a high paying job?
Yup. I married my guy, knowing he was poor, but we're both low maintenance and pull our weight. If you go for a girl that isn't responsible, that's flawless because she spends your money on all the latest make-up products from Sephora, gets her hair and nails done regularly, etc. then you're kind of asking to be shit on. Don't go for the pampered princess type, go for someone that sees you as an equal. I see too many good men and women that have low self-esteem and end up with people that use them up until there's nothing left.
>>
>>17171039
Ofcourse you can. Women are attracted to various things, you don't need money to get a girl. You do need some sense of security though.

>>17171945
Honestly why is a girl shitty for being attracted to someone for having money? It's like getting mad at a guy for only going for pretty women.
>>
>>17171963
This is a common misconception. I find the guy advice is more down to earth and on point than most girls here. Robots notwithstanding
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.