[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking out my crush more often
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1458660911347.png (520 KB, 495x461) Image search: [Google]
1458660911347.png
520 KB, 495x461
So last week I went to go get some bomb ass ice cream with my crush and she liked it. I want to go again but I have no idea if asking her again would be annoying, I just would like to know how to approach the situation and any tips would be great, thanks.
>>
Wait a couple more days and go somewhere different, but keep it casual (nowhere fancy) and get to know her. You don't have to be anal about the approach, its just a simple, "Hey, want to go with me to __?" Don't complicate it, anon
>>
>>17171010
Yeah I am overthinking it I guess, your right I shouldnt make it complicated.

She is also the kind of person that is undecisive, she cant make minor decisions by herself, is that an advantage?
>>
File: 1436175024312.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436175024312.png
148 KB, 300x300
OP here, really any general advice for a date would be great, like what if she doesnt want me to pay, etc.
>>
>>17171152
>indecisive*
Use it to your advantage and make a conversation out of it
Recommend her food, etc
>>17171380
Insist, and keep on insisting, she'll give in. Just be polite and get to know her. If she likes a playful guy, make lots of jokes and stuff, maybe some small physical contact like nudges or something. Tell her what to wear if you're going somewhere fancy or casual, you don't want her to wear a dress to go get ice cream. Don't try not to be yourself too much. Godspeed, OP
>>
>>17172368
>indecisive*
Dammit I'm stupid.

>maybe some small physical contact like nudges or something
She is actually a physical kind of person, though I don't want to be all cliche or shit but I'm a pretty thin guy, both of us are the same height and shes not a whale but thick.

I don't know if that changes the situation, like if she would see me as a skeleton or some shit like that.
>>
>>17172412
Nah, if you have a little muscle on you, it should be fine. You could always hit the gym, and start running or pump some iron. Generally gaining weight isn't bad too if its mostly muscle, and if you have slack clothes, you won't have to buy all your shit again. I'm a bit of a health nut, but yeah. Most girls don't discriminate against weight. If she's cool with a lot of things, she'll be cool with you.
>>
>>17172477
Thanks, yeah I shouldn't worry, she says she doesn't mind thin guys, but she prefers chubby guys.

I don't know if this would be a disadvantage because, even for my body mass, I am stronger than most of the chubby people I know.
>>
File: 1452784233766.jpg (215 KB, 1242x1184) Image search: [Google]
1452784233766.jpg
215 KB, 1242x1184
Last bump, going to bed in an hour so any advice is really appreciated.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.