[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1445711519744.jpg (159 KB, 1024x735) Image search: [Google]
1445711519744.jpg
159 KB, 1024x735
My boyfriend did not come home today. He is probablly out, still drinking at a friends house or at a bar. His father just called me to ask me if he is with me. I told him that we had a fight and that I left home, he didn't came with me. I think that he think's that it's all my fault. He did that 4 more times, one time we broke up because of it but we came back together after a cupple of months. He said that he will never do it again and for one year he didn't. He got a job and has to work tomorrow but if he doesn't come home he will lose his job.

I left college, I have no job and don't have the intention to work. I don't even leave my house anymore and now that we went out together he escaped somewhere. I can't do this shit anymore. For 3 years this is going on. But I have nowhere else to go and nothing else to do. I wanted to follow him to Germany once he gets a job there and maybe I would et a job there too. Now he is destroying all those plans we had because he is angry or scared or I don't even know.

I feel drained out and just needed to vent, I guess. What do you think about my shitty life?
>>
>>17170805
>What do you think about my shitty life?

I think you should get your shit together, if you are just half of the lame potato you sound like (no job and no intention to work? not leaving the house? for 3 years?), I can already understand that guy for not coming home.

How old are you? How old is he? Where are you guys from?

Why do you think he should be with you?
Why do you think you should be with him?
>>
>>17170805
Lol fucking women always expecting handouts.

Id be totally down to go back to traditional means of men providing and women supporting so long as All Women admit they need men in their lives for guidance

If not then fuck off and get a job
>>
>>17170844
I'm 19, he is 30, we are from an ex-commie country. He should be with me because I care for him and I would do anything for him. We can talk, we can have fun together and we love eachother. And I'l be with him for the same reasons.

>>17170849
yes, I agree but women will never admit that
>>
>>17170869
Balkans?

Talking and having fun with him probably doesnt mean shit to him.
>>
>>17170869
I'm from an ex-commie country too and even I agree that you're full of shit. No wonder he bailed out for some time. I can bet you're draining him mentally with your 'house wife' shit amd even more, i bet he's the one who does the shit around the house and you're just watching some shitty movies and bragging about him. Been there done that. Take a look in the mirror and change your shit and only then come here spreading shit about that poor fella
>>
>>17170881
what do you think he cares about?
I will tell you: he cares about music, politics, he read alot, cooks and is the most helpful and caring person you'll ever meet.

>>17170882
YES, this is exactly our situtation. What should I do? I want to better myself before he leaves for good.
>>
>>17170894
Just help him. Is it that hard? Whenever he starts doing something, jump in and help and ask him for advice how to do it right so he could actually feel that you're actually willing to be a part of hes daily life. Do things together in house, in public, anywhere. This is how you build your personality as an individual and as a couple. Most importantly change the way how you treat him, dont brag about him but do the opposite- say how hes the man and he makes you proud to be hes woman and things like that. Its not so hard desu
>>
>>17171004
we don't live together but when we see eachother at his or mine home we do things together, we cook together, drink coffee, watch tv, read... I'm interested in his life but don't wan't to be too clingy. And he know how much I love when ce explains things to me.

In public we offten get drunk and then my behaviour becomes a problem but I cn't stand it when only he is drinking because he annoys me.

I am proud to be his woman and one day I'll be his wife but I feel that he is just so afraid of that. I can't take the burden of being the man in the relationship off him, I can only help him so much. He has low self esteem, so do I, but me cuddeling him and treating him as best as I can is not making him more confident when we go out or when he works.

Are there other things that I can do?
>>
Alright, 4chan. A rare moment of true honesty:

I am a left-wing feminist who hates racism, sexism, and antisemitism, and I would get in a fight against either of the three almost anytime, but if I read bullshit stories from bitches like OP, I sincerely couldn't care less about them being treated like shit, dumped, or whatever else. Holy fucking hell. If you want to be a dependent, whiny little twat who does not live her own life and is just being a pain in the ass with your housewife crap, go ahead and be miserable for the rest of your disgusting life.
>>
>>17171026
yeah, I've been a feminist too until 2 year ago I started reading ome interesting female autors who debunk every feminist lie ever told and now I hate all the cringy things I did and said when I was under the Prase-the-woman influence.

I know you despise me, I despised my mother too when I was a feminit teenager, now I look up to her, she is my hero and my rollemodel, but the feminist propaganda in the media is making her ''think'' just the way you think now and that is just sad to watch.

I am dependent on my man, life without him is not life for me. It is my life, not yours. You feel offended just because I make different life choices than you.

I just want to be the best woman I can be, you want to be the best man.
>>
>>17170869

>I'm 19
>He's 30

So you're dating a guy way over your age that also happens to act like he's way under your age? Get your life together, you fucking dumbass
>>
>>17171073
I don't know many people and compared to other men around me he is quite the catch so I'm not giving up on him, I just need some consultation and you didn0t give me any real advice
>>
>>17171100

The guy that goes on several day drinking binges and vanishes from people in his life and has a relationship with a girl 11 years his junior is a catch compared to other men in your area?

Jesus, no wonder girls from third world countries want to get into the west so bad
>>
>>17171105
ok, I know he is not the bast men I can get but I don't have many social conections, I'm shy, weird, agressive, annoying, loud and I drink. Betas get betas, that's the way society works.

Yeah, you got it.
>>
>>17171139

You'll learn eventually that sometimes settling leaves you at a disadvantage. Always strive for more, not just from those you're with, but yourself. You're not going to break up with him, even though you should, so the least you can do is look at your own personal state. People mentioned earlier that you seem to have very little drive, which is abundantly clear. You're still young so it's not a huge issue, but you're very dependant on this ghost you call a boyfriend. I'd look into getting a job sooner than later, or look into getting some sort of education.
>>
>>17171149
yes I should, and I know that I eventually will. It's just that now it seems like my life is not going anywhere and that I will never have the confidence to start my life because I failled college and lost all the strenght I had before. I will get beck on my feet again but it has to happen fast, now I'm just not doig anything bacause I know people ill judge me too harsh on my actions, and I'm ashamed.

We are both ghosts
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.