[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex Anthems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1024x683
So Im looking for some good tunes to get it on to in the style of Depeche Mode, nothing too "womp womp" or R&B. Whats your go to sexy time songs?
>>
>>17170735
Some of my most pleasant shags were to classical guitar on balmy evenings with the windows open. Check out narciso yepes on YouTube , like http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_I-eN7SYkRM
>>
>>17170735
It all depends on what kind of music she likes.
>>
I've never had sex with music before, I thought it was just a Hollywood meme. I don't see the big draw personally.
>>
I've had sex to death grips and after we laughed a lot about how weird it was we agreed it was actually really fucking good

Sex to the rolling stones is also amazing and i will always have a special place for fucking my gf in highschool to nirvana too
>>
>>17171355
Any songs in particular?
>>
Try these albums
Black Celebration - Depeche Mode
Disintegration - The Cure
Substance - New Order
>>
>>17170735
Just play Led Zeppelin II over and over again
>>
Dopesmoker
>>
>>17170735
You Made Me Love You
Beat Me Daddy
My Heart Belongs To Daddy
Highways and Bi-Ways
>>
>>17170735
The Battle Hymn of the Republic
>>
>>17170735
Lenny Kravitz "Let Love Rule" the entire CD beginning to end. Although you'll probably only make it halfway thru the first song you puss cake
>>
i can listen to massive attacke and get soaking wet just from that. especialyl something about the whole album "mezzanine" gets me in the mood like nothing else. i love fucking to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3GJpgjdI1A
>>
>>17173728
You. I like you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.