[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay calling all guys, I need opinions. I will answer questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mtx5avbcz71siwv7xo1_500.jpg (43 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtx5avbcz71siwv7xo1_500.jpg
43 KB, 500x333
Okay calling all guys, I need opinions. I will answer questions as well if you need more info.

I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years, and known his best friend (which is also one of my best friends) as long as I've know my boyfriend. The past few months or so the best friend had issues with his girlfriend and they broke up. He's been complimenting me more and has always made direct eye contact with me when we talk. We also have hung out one on one multiple times in the past and nothing ever happened but I feel this energy around us. Don't know what to think of it. Thoughts?
>>
If he has no loyalty to his friend he's not worth dating or fucking.

Are you attracted to him? If so you need make sure the boundary is set in stone. Sometimes you have to be direct with people to disengage them. If you feel him getting more aggressive you need to tell him you're not interested or tell your boyfriend about it so he can tell him to go fuck off because he's not really a friend of his at all.
>>
>>17170693
He definitely is loyal to his friend, I don't think he'd ever try anything and I don't know what his intents are, if there are any.

An example of my confusion is, one day I was wearing a crop top and he asked if my boobs have gotten bigger. Or he will say that a dress looks really good on me, or that my boyfriend and I have "model potential."

I've never thought of him more than a best friend, but he is good looking. I respect my relationship enough though to not cross that boundary
>>
>>17170693
This
Don't think he'll be loyal to you if he isn't loyal to your best friend.
Has his girlfriend (or ex now, I guess) always been there with him when he was around you before they broke up?
>>
>>17170702

No good man makes a remark about another woman's breasts that isn't his girlfriend's. He wants to fuck you, stay the fuck away from him unless you want to fuck your entire life up and the lives of everyone around you.
>>
>>17170706
It's interesting because in the past he has cheated on his ex gf. And he started a new relationship with his most recent ex (they were together for a couple years) while getting out of the other relationship. I think he's grown up a little since then.

And no, a lot of times she wasn't around us because we are in a band together, and we have been friends way longer than he was dating the girl. A few times in the past my boyfriend was out of town with his senpai and the friend came over to record vocals and guitar, just us two alone in the house together, but nothing was uncomfortable or sexual in any way.
>>
>>17170719
*Parents not senpai lol
>>
>>17170719

Red flags everywhere, jesus fucking christ.

He obviously has no loyalty to anyone but himself. These are the kind of people that you do not want as friends or even in your life at all. They are the kind of people that will place a knife in your back when you're at your weakest if it means they get what they want.
>>
>>17170706
Another time recently he invited me and his friend to go get burgers, and his friend ended up not going so it was just us two. He insisted on paying for me, which was a nice gesture, I'm just confused. And when his gf broke up with him, we talked about it and he confided in me about it because I also knew her side to the story.
>>
>>17170734
I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, and I am very happy in my relationship, so I have no "eyes" for this guy, but I guess I will just have to be weary. I tend to think the best of people but if you guys think he has other intentions then I'll take heed to it
>>
>>17170738
What >>17170734 said, major red flags. If he takes you out half as regularly as your boyfriend does then has the balls to comment on your tits then something is wrong.
>>
>>17170684
Seems like he's taken a less than friendly interest in you since he's now free. This could be just him getting used to the idea of flirting with girls in general and may be more harmless than you might think, or he could be an asshole that doesn't care about friendship and is just pursuing the next girl closest to him after the breakup
>>
>>17170756
Yeah you're right
And I've noticed that my boyfriend grabs my ass more and kisses me more around him, claiming me I guess. He has asked me in the past if I ever had eyes for the friend, saying that he trusts me but I can tell he is insecure about it because he's said "it's classic- the girlfriend and the best friend get together blah blah blah." I don't flirt back though, I'm loyal as fuck and I love my boyfriend so much, I don't flirt with the guy. The attention is flattering but it's wrong and it's hard to see those lines when we've all been best friends, been close, and known each other for so long
>>
>>17170766
I take this back, since I just read the rest of the thread. He's essentially taking you out on dates, which is really scummy. More scummy than if things happened naturally while just hanging out. Paying for your food? Jesus Christ. Sometimes people end up in relationships with their ex SO's best friend, and it can be successful, but this sounds so awful...
>>
>>17170766
Definitely a good possibility too, I'd like to think that that's the real reason. The intentions are more harmless in that case
>>
>Guy is flirting with me
>i'm so confuuused, whatever does it mean

Are you acting retarded or are you actually this dense?
>>
>>17170813
I guess I don't want to admit and face the fact that he is flirting with me because he is one of my best friends? And we are in a band together with my boyfriend so it would fuck things up to give it any attention?
>>
He's a real piece of shit, and so are you if you even consider doing anything with him.

Act more hostile towards him every time he flirts with you, and if he doesn't stop, quit speaking to him altogether.
>>
>>17170832
Definitely not considering doing anything with him.
I'm not a stupid cunt, and I love my boyfriend more than anything in the world.

I'll try the hostile approach
>>
>>17170839
Make fun of his penis with an unsatisfactory look.
>>
Post your band info
>>
>>17170684
Looks like a bitch to clean up.
>>
Have a treesome
>>
>>17171059
Lol
In no way will any of us be down for that.
>>
Look, if he and his girlfriend just broke up, the guy's on tilt. He's probably looking for reassurance that he's still attractive, and his boundaries are a little fucked at the moment. Happens to everyone at one time or another. Don't fuck him. He'll calm down soon.
>>
>>17170702
>I was wearing a crop top and he asked if my boobs have gotten bigger. Or he will say that a dress looks really good on me, or that my boyfriend and I have "model potential."

Could be he's directing his energy on you now he has no gf, could be he wants to fuck. We're not psychic tho.

Saying that a dress looks really good on you and you and the bf having model potential sounds a bit gay tho. You sure he isn't packing fudge?
>>
Best friend thinks your hot and is testing how down to fuck you are. If you're loyal, continue as normal but fend off his eventual advances. If you are not loyal to your bf, then proceed to let him come on to you.
>>
Sounds like you two are in the beginning stages of fucking over your boyfriend (friend).
>>
Tell your boyfriend about it and disengage the other dude.
But sounds like you just came here because you're trying to rationalize how to cheat, what a fucking whore.
>>
File: 1463717546450.jpg (36 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
1463717546450.jpg
36 KB, 350x525
>>17170684
He is trying to either test your loyalty to your boyfriend or he is trying to get close enough to fuck you
>>
Haaaay! Wtf ever happed to TITS OR GTFO??!
>>
>>17172086
This guy!

>>17170684
On a serious note, don't do that to your bf. Keep it from him, but tell this dude to Fuck off. That is of course you want to Fuck off with him.
4chan is full of losers, virgins, neets, right wingers and loser, virgin, right winger, neets. Most of them will tell you that infidelity sucks. Which it does.

You could have a three way?...

Jk, I just wanted to shit on anything true that I might've typed.

Don't do it
>>
>>17171087
Best response.
>>
It's really easy OP don't cheat on your bf with his best friend. Tada Problem solved
>>
>>17170684
This type of thing is so classic. Could you just do them BOTH a favor and fuck another guy not in the social group? All this is going to do is destroy their friendship. As a male, you'd think friends are easy to make but it fucking sucks. Bonding is the only thing us males have and you are going to destroy this. You literally can fuck ANYONE you want. Being attracted to his friend is the most primal bullshit ever (that's why you love the idea!). Do you even understand how many times he's had a boner for other women but he talked himself out of it? Our dicks are in constant control of our lives.

He suppressed his primal needs, you don't need to do this, you literally have millions of options.
>>
Why do i get the feeling OP is playing dumb.

This shits obvious.

Tell all this shit to your boyfriend not 4chan.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.