[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went out on a "date" with my crush and her friend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1453285355140.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1453285355140.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
So I went out on a "date" with my crush and her friend. And my crush ended up paying for our food withour saying anything. So i texted her afterwards that Ill cover her next time and she said no its ok, then I insisted and she replied saying again that it wast necessary.

What does this mean? :/
>>
A girl who was interested in you and versed in seduction would agree to your suggestion. But it's hard to say. She could just be weird.
>>
Yea thats what I thinking, I feek like fucked up some how and it sucks because the only thing I can do is wait.
>>
>>17170665
>So I went out on a "date" with my crush and her friend.
Pfft. That wasn't a date bro.
She paid for the food as a friend.
You trying to reimburse her will only come off as you being uncomfortable with someone picking up the tab.
Leave it alone or you will come off as weird.
>>
Some girls just like paying. You're overthinking things massively. It's not the 20th century.
>>
>>17170690
We have been texting everyday for the past two weeks straight and she invited me, if that helps

>>17170700
I really wish it was this easy
>>
>>17170665
>>17170704
How old are you? If <20, I can tell you that it means absolutely nothing. If >20, I can tell you that you need to grow up from thinking like that.
>>
>>17170710
Which anon are you and im 21-22
>>
>>17170704

It is easy. I go on a lot of dates and nearly every girl offers to pay at least her half. Sometimes they back down and let me pay, sometimes they insist. The girl I'm seeing right now absolutely insists on paying 50% even if she doesn't eat much out of principle.
>>
>>17170710
Btw I never go on dates, I only had one gf before and we never dated we just got together through friends. So any advice will help a lot
>>
>>17170665
I had a situation like this before. She paid for both of us without saying anything to me. It turned out she used to be a waitress there and ended up getting a discount.
>>
Maybe she's lowkey rich?
>>
>>17170770
I know for sure this wasnt the case
>>
>>17170777
Not at all
>>
>>17170665
It means she likes you and it's not a problem. Pay for it next time anyways, but this isn't a bad thing at all OP. It's a good thing
>>
>>17170789
Thanks I hope your right , my only problem is that I panicked and mentioned it more than I had to and prob came of looking needy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.