[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend is Instagram attention whore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1442602231678.jpg (39 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
1442602231678.jpg
39 KB, 600x603
Long story short: GF, mid 20s, recently got into Instagram. She had a private account at first, only with a ~100 actual friends as followers. Got featured on some modeling page, and blew up. Over last two weeks, has gotten over a 1000 new followers, 99% thirsty guys. Her insta is now a zoo overrun with "omg ur perfect" and "so beautiful" on everything.

This irked me at first. But most of these guys are halfway across the world. If it's just admiration, it's fine - she'll get it naturally as an attractive girl. I am worried about all the attention changing her overtime. I'm also worried about wtf they're DM'ing her - I'm sure they're constantly hitting on her. I voiced that I was NOT okay with anyone getting her snapchat or number, or her communicating with local dudes. She asserted that no one had added her on snap or gotten her number.

Today, she posted a picture. Last comment is from some random dude saying something like "snap me again!". I was livid. How should I confront her? What should I say? Clearly lied to me.
>>
>I was livid.
>Clearly lied to me.
So break up.
>>
Post a picture of her so I can get a clearer understanding of the situation.
>>
Leave her ass for a nice 6 or 7 who will appreciate you.
>>
>>17170627

You confront her calmly. Remember, she hasn't fucked anyone yet but she's definitely an attention whore.

Also, get her to show you her snap chat. If she's already snapchatting nudes it's fucking over man. Put her shit out on the street like the fucking whore she is and never contact her again.
>>
>>17170643

Also get her to show you her Instagram account's private messages. Don't take no for an answer because she will delete evidence. If she refuses to show you it's an admission of guilt... refer to my previous post as to what to do in that situation.
>>
Isn't asking her to show going too far?
>>
>>17171088
She lied to you. It is not going too far.

In fact you should just dump her cause you know where this is all leading.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.