[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why girls text like this? Why do they text first but never say much??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Why girls text like this?

Why do they text first but never say much??
>>
youre acting like her friend lad

do you want to have a relationship or be her friend?

be clear in your intentions
>>
>>17170511
Not OP
How do you text to have a relationship then ?
>>
Girls are lousy entertainers. It's up to you to make something out of the conversation.

>Just cleaning and doing some laundry.
>Cool. Come do mine when you're done.
>>
She wants you to ask more questions and lead her into conversation.
>>
>>17170511

We have sex a lot though..
>>
>>17170533

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
>>
>>17170524

You have an actual conversation where you're enthusiastic about talking to eachother. In the OP's screenshot for example the girl could've actually explained what the drama is instead of just 'drama' and OP could have replied by offering to help or give advice.

Some girls are just shit and always act like OP's example though. It's a good way to weed out girls you actually having feelings for and girls you just want to bang though - if there's a girl you really have fun with just sitting texting at night then you're onto something special.
>>
File: op pls.jpg (275 KB, 2067x1602) Image search: [Google]
op pls.jpg
275 KB, 2067x1602
>>17170506
Make her laugh you imbecile.
>>
>>17170551
Kekd
>>
>>17170551

LMAO. thats great.

I'm not concerned with whether someone likes me or not, I've just found that most conversations I have with people are extremely boring and mundane.

Why is this?
>>
>implying this is a girl thing
plenty of guys have done this to me too, anon

either she sucks at conversation in general or she wants you to try and find out what's wrong to validate her problems
>>
>>17170506
If I said "Drama" in response to "What's wrong" and the person didn't ask me what's going on, I would assume that they didn't want to hear it.
I know some people hate hearing about drama so I try not to complain too much about it unless they're actually interested.
>>
>>17170533
Then what the fuck are you whining about?
>>
>>17170896

Despite being a guy, I'm not a mindless ape.

I'd like some good conversation once in a while. is that so much to ask for?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.