[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ik am 25 my ex boyfriend is 28 almost 29. He was my first boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1463560930634.jpg (29 KB, 1185x395) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463560930634.jpg
29 KB, 1185x395
Ik am 25 my ex boyfriend is 28 almost 29. He was my first boyfriend for 6 years. We lived together and he wanted to buy a house with me. I suddenly did not feel like settling at this age, plus after an abortion our relationship changed..no I changed.

So last week I broke up, without showing any tears and the next day he wanted me to leave. He blocked me on WhatsApp and we did not talk anymore after I broke up. I miss him and I wish I did not break up like that. We talked a lot already, but I wish we could have talked a bit more. I want to talk to him, we were together for 6 years, but I don't know if I should call him after one week.

I wish we could be together again. But I would like to live apart instead of living together. I think all of this is too late because I broke his heart...

Should I write him a letter? Or should I leave him alone?
>>
>>17170235
Time to grow up OP. You stagnated for 6 years. It's time to move on and change
>>
My feelings and respect go out to your ex.
>>
He placed his faith in you and wanted you around more in his life and you responded by breaking up with him. You shattered his trust and disappointed him after getting his hopes up.

Wait 2 or 3 weeks and write a letter or send him an e-mail apologizing and asking to meet up for coffee. Don't beg for him back or call it a date.
>>
>>17170235
>plus after an abortion our relationship changed..no I changed
been right where you are OP. Good for you to have the guts to end the relationship and not be jumping right into another relationship. You've detached enough to end it so hold steady and do not contact him. If after a year goes by and you want to send him a letter fine but the relationship is over.
>>
>>17170235
One of the many differences between men and women is that women honestly believe you can break up and still be friends, while men have to go hide in their cave and lick their wounds.

Give him some time and then try approaching him from the "Perhaps I can explain what I was going through" angle. But if he's still too fragile, give up.
>>
>>17170235
He's hitting his prime years and you're exiting yours. Let that sink in, cunt.
>>
It's been a week, it isn't too late. First swallow your fucking pride,go back and admit you fucked up, and say you want to try again but do things different to before.
>>
Leave him alone and quit being a faggot
>>
Completely and utterly take full blame for every thing that you did wrong in this break-up, and do not, under any circumstances, imply he did anything to cause this.

This is how you break the ice and get into the door. If he still desires the relationship, the first thing he has to personally overcome is a fear that you are not capable of understanding how he feels about being left high and dry. He will still have massive trust issues even after this, he may not want to risk getting hurt again. Its on you to find a way to bridge the gap. My personal suggestion is to promise him a threesome but, I mean, you probably want something more romantic.
>>
It's your fucking fault and you should move on
It's only your pride that is hurt, you should question if you really want to be with him

He was ready to take the relationship further and is at the time in his life where he wants to start a family. He doesn't have time to deal with your confused feelings. It's been SIX years and yet you still aren't sure.

You want to MOVE out and yet still be together? Nah, that's not how it works.
>>
>>17170561
. . . But she's younger
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.