[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met this girl recently and things have been going okay but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (15 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
images.png
15 KB, 350x420
I met this girl recently and things have been going okay but the last few days has been a bit of a struggle to communicate. She usually says she's going to work and then nothing for the whole day. I don't know how to approach this situation. She agreed to come out with me again but I don't know if that will happen.

/adv/ I'm bad at this and I just want to be reclusive again I think
>>
Don't contact her so often. Save the talk for when you see her.
>>
>>17170213
Yeah okay that makes sense. I feel like I'm going fucking crazy. I think the full moon has gotten to me
>>
Yeah quit being an obsessive wank
>>
>>17170208
Has it even occurred to you that she might be telling the truth? If she has a job, she may well be forbidden to text or message at work - or she may just be so busy she can't.

People do have lives, and not everyone spends 24/7 staring at their phone.
>>
>>17170208

>she usually says she's going to work
>doesn't text me all day

Probably because she's at work? Chill the fuck out spergo, before you scare her off
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.