[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being straight up with crush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 320x320
I'm done /adv/. I can't handle it any more second. This chick is killing me.

Met her few months ago, been talking ever since, went out few times, had a drink, played 8ball, eat something, me going to her theathre play and so on. Everything seems fine up to the point when I've been fucking around like this since I met her, nothing special, nothing romantic. She comes and goes, been with few guys while talking to me and whenever I started distancing away she'd come back and somehow break-up with those guys. She is giving me mixed signals as fuck. Stopped talking to her after we went to some event, then when I gave her the photos of that event I told her that I should've realised she rejected me and I leave those photos as some memory I dunno. Then she replied that she didn't reject me.

I can't handle it adv, we fit so good together somehow, I feel amazing when I'm with her and shit and I would give many things to make her happy, but hell, she fucks me up good and comes and goes, one day she talks to me and then she goes cold.

I want advice, I want to tell her straight up the situation, as beta and cringy and desperate as it may seem, I want to deal with this shit so I can move on and be free form this. I want to either invite her out or text her something.

I want to know if being straight up about this is a good idea and how should I do it and through which way, text or real life?

Help me adv
>>
>>17170180
Being straight-up about this is a good idea, and IRL is better than text. Just remember tact, and you'll be fine.

My one piece of advice: don't mention how long you've been crushing on her unless (and until) you're in a relationship. Pining for someone for a long time is creepy, but it's easy to forgive when you're in a relationship now.
>>
>>17170261

That is what I intend, but I dont know how to go through it, plus I dont know if it is better in real life, in some quiet bar having some lemonade or shit or via text message
>>
>>17170540
Tell her you're interested in her but not interested in chasing after someone who's so flaky. Stop talking to her.

See how hard she tries to keep in contact with you. She'll probably start off light with a "hi" or something similar. Ignore it. If she works her way up to confessing feelings, then you can start talking to her again. If not, she was never as interested in you as you were in her.

A few months is long enough for her to have developed feelings for you; if she hasn't by now she likely never will, at least not to the extent that you have.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.