[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i got a disabled sister you know cerebral palsy and epilepsy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463719838780.jpg (10 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1463719838780.jpg
10 KB, 267x200
So i got a disabled sister you know cerebral palsy and epilepsy. Been feeling like shit lately. Not being able to help at all is killing me from the inside. Is there any way to feel better?
>>
Why can't you help?
>>
OP here. Not earning money yet. Epilepsy is making unrepairable changes to her brain while CP requires expensive rehabillitation. Everyday she gets worse. I don't know if she can recognise me anymore.
>>
This is why I support abortion.

No really as the sister of an autistic brother, like literally legitimately mentally retarded and not that high functioning, this is why I support abortion of those folks who will have a shit quality of life from the very start.

My brother has no friends whatsoever. He will never experience girls. He never gets hugged or kissed. He will never get married. He can't drive. Can't read. Can't read. Can't wipe his ass. He's adept at telling you what he wants though. Is the life you'd want to live? Fuck no.

It riles me up when my dad neglects my brother and my mom hits my brother. I hit back full force when that happens.
>>
>>17170254
at least he will never have to work, and he is probably unaware of how retarded he is.
>>
>>17170258
I think he's aware. The constant need for help and he is constantly reminded how he can't do things (parents say YOURE NOT ALLOWED)
>>
>>17170258
Also what's wrong with working? Working keeps you busy which deters an idle mind. He's bored out of his fucking mind because all his parents force him to do is watch tv all day
>>
>>17170157
CP affects the body, but not the mind. I know a CP victim who has graduate degrees. Your sister's future may not lie in academia as my friend's does, but she has some talents and ambitions. It won't cost you anything but devotion to encourage her to live her life to the fullest.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.