[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Same Typical Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Tonnes of shit has just happened in my life and I feel like dying every day. I have three best friends who are very loyal, and without them I would have killed myself by now.
I'm going for a mental health assessment at the hospital on the 6th June. This means I may eventually be diagnosed with a disorder. I hate people who self-diagnose and they've been in my life all my life. This is why I'm taking this step.
>one girl went to the headteachers' office back in school after putting a pencil across her arm and pretended to cut herself, she's still exactly like this years later.
>another girl who is a bully pretended to kill herself gruesomely and now for some reason she has friends. This was a few months ago.

I've been like this a very long time. Excessively paranoid. I keep getting myself involved with sexual shit and the police have got involved. I keep doing impulsive things and falling in love with essentially very evil people. I've hallucinated for years, the delusions I have become more vivid. I can't stop having nightmares. I can't even show my face to my parents I have such bad anxiety. My weight is going up and down, I binge-eat often (I'm normal weight). I was in an abusive relationship that ended 6 months ago. I've lost the majority of my friends. I self-harmed as a kid. I keep thinking of suicide and I've attempted it about three times; the first time my friends came over and stopped me after I took about three pills, the second time I tried to overdose on my mum's sleeping pills but because she's also depressed they gave her "herbal ones" so taking an entire packet didn't work, the third time I was stopped again but I didn't go as far, but I had more of a drive to do it.

Tl;dr
>hallucinations and delusions
>paranoia
>anxiety
>cannot trust anyone
>alcohol
>self loathing
>suicidal
>sexual
>impulsive
>emotional
Anyways, how do I survive this appointment? How do you think they'd assess my mental health? What do you think the consensus will be?
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17169802
>>
They'll probably asses you as a female teen-ager. Maybe with some mild form of schizophrenia. Only they know what they'll say you have.
>>
>>17169822
Yep, I'm a crybaby.
>>
>>17169831
I don't know if it's schizophrenia.
And I forgot to mention quite a lot upon rereading what I said but I don't know whether or not I should say it
>>
>>17169802
Uhhhh theyll assess your mental health as "bad" and hopefully start getting you some help it sounds like you want and need
>>
>>17169856
It's anonymous so don't see any reason to hold out. Nobody can really judge you. Is it voices?
>>
>>17169889
Nope, it's a little bit different. I just sit in my room and I see things really vividly, like a change of scenery. Many times have I seen these things actually there as if they're physical, and they're usually people in my head
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.