[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr, Help fail girl bf cool friend. My friend's gf got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1435761294592.jpg (509 KB, 1969x2048) Image search: [Google]
1435761294592.jpg
509 KB, 1969x2048
tl;dr, Help fail girl bf cool friend.

My friend's gf got in to law school on the other side of the country. Great for her and all, but they decided to shift to being friends, and see other people, since she'll be moving and he won't be. I've been lightly crushing on this guy for pretty much the entire time that I've known him, and now he's available. He's way out of my league, but we get along really well and all. Honestly, he's one of the very few people who I'd consider a good friend of mine. His new singleness has me plotting how to woo him. The problem is him being awesome and me being very not awesome. I'm a loser virgin with a history of mental health problems, he's successful and experienced and mentally stable. I've got a history of acne so bad that it looks like I went hunting with Dick Cheney, his face is smooth as a babies butt. You get the point, I'm a 4, he's a 9.

If possible, how do I increase my odds? How should I try to make him mine? To be totally honest, I'd be happy if all that happened is I managed to lose my stupid virginity to him, but I suspect my inexperience would just be burdensome to him.

How do? Is it even possible?
>>
Post pic of self
>>
Even the ugly women wont settle for less than a 9/10 lmfao hahahahahaha
>>
>>17170097

P r o j e c t i n g
>>
tell him that you want him to take your virginity. Bam, done.
>>
lmao this is some tough shit

you better get a voodoo doctor or something like cast a spell
>>
>>17169770
>tell him that you want him to take your virginity. Bam, done.
This
>>
>>17170097

Even the ugly men wont settle for less than a 9/10 lmfao hahahahahaha

What does her being a woman have to do with it? It's only human nature to always go for better.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.