[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: fuc*.png (305 KB, 527x595) Image search: [Google]
fuc*.png
305 KB, 527x595
I've been cheating on my girlfriend of 7 months. I'm not proud of that but she was awful to me and I wasn't really happy with her.

She never knew that and never will because we're no longer together.

Do you think I should tell her that i cheated on her ?

She's telling me she's seeing other men right now so that would be the right timing somehow ?
>>
>>17169768
No. Telling her will only make her unhappy.
Also, stop talking to her. Forever.
>>
>>17169773

Making her unhappy is my goal right now. She almost sent me nudes of her with another man on whatsapp.

I couldn't care less my friend
>>
>>17169779
It is a pretty childish and immature attitude to have.
Block her and move on with your life.

Everyone will think she is a slut if he keeps fucking around, do you want everyone to think you're a cheater?

When my best friend found out her ex cheated on her, she made sure everyone in town knew he had STDs and he was a cheater.
He got the first girlfriend this year. After 5 years.
>>
>>17169779
>Making her unhappy is my goal right now
>She almost sent me nudes of her with another man

Get her to send those nudes.
Post them on social media, send them to her parents.
Block her.
>>
>>17169811
>Get her to send those nudes.

Pretty sure that's illegal in France. But i'm not gonna do that.

Because she's not even gonna care and my pain will not go away doing so
>>
>>17169817
Eat a croissant and move on with your life then.
>>
>>17169817
>French fry surrendering

What a shocker
>>
Dumb frog can't even get revenge without foreign help
>>
>>17169768
is getting revenge going to fill that void? no. the only thing it will do is make you feel like shit a few years down the road when you think back to all the things you've done in life that you regret. everyone has to grow up some day, and when each person does they regret things like revenge
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.