[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>24 >no real close friends >barely get laid from his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: siegmeyer-of-catarina-large.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
siegmeyer-of-catarina-large.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>24
>no real close friends
>barely get laid from his girlfriend
>no one is likely going to my birthday
>on bipolar meds

Came here a month asking for advice on how to make friends. Still no luck.
Should i just hang myself and get it over and done with? I don't want to be a pariah to
>>
*society
>>
>no friends
>has girlfriend

Howw
>>
What clubs have you joined? What volunteer work have you done? What gatherings have you hosted or attended? What have you done to be a part of the community you want to be a part of?
>>
>>17169714
Highschool friend, turns out she liked me after awhile
>>
like any problem you have to know what are you doing wrong but basically, having a closer friend is just about dedication. you will be closer with someone the more you share something with them (experiencies, tastes, sex, etc)
>>
>>17169718
Nothing really. I go out on weekdays and play some tcgs but i feel they find me too awkward. I think they see me as someone who is desperate for friends.
>>
File: 26781710.gif (108 KB, 404x383) Image search: [Google]
26781710.gif
108 KB, 404x383
>>17169735
Then go fucking do those things jesus christ anon
I am triggered

>asks why no progress has been made
>has done nothing to make progress happen
>>
Don't have birthday parties at 24. Don't be too desperate for friends. You're there to play some Friday Night Magic. Do that, maybe have a bit of convo, have fun. If you genuinely do that without worrying about friends, people are less likely to smell the desperation. Good luck.
>>
>>17169743
But i did try. I play with these guys on a weekly basis.
>>
File: 1430342592159-0-improve.jpg (30 KB, 309x500) Image search: [Google]
1430342592159-0-improve.jpg
30 KB, 309x500
>>17169745
No, fuck those guys, do these things
>>17169718
Expose yourself to as many people as possible and you'll click with some eventually. Just don't look like a loser or desperate.
>>
>>17169722
Have you tried meeting her friends?
>>
>>17169750
It's kinda hard when i am desperate but unable to mask that with a fascade. I often find myself pushing away friends because of my spaghetti bullshit
>>
>>17169700
leviii.smith on kik. message me. i gotchu man
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 960x960
>>17169756
Just live your life anon friends will come
Get birthday sex from gf
>>
>>17169700
If you walk around broadcasting in your body language and general demeaner "I am a worthless human being and nobody ought to want to be my friend" you will almost certainly succeed in chasing any potential friends away.

The trick is to get yourself in a mindset where you are NOT unconsciously sending that message. If you can't just decide to change your self-presentation, you have to find ways to trick yourself into relaxing and dropping the negative vibes.

One way is to immerse yourself in doing something. If you're working out in a gym, or taking a class, or doing volunteer work, or anything like that, you'll be concentrating on what you're doing, and forget the self-pity that alienates others.And who knows, you might even broadcast "I'm a nice guy" signals.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.