[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend pregnant ???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 249x249
Ok i need some opinion guys!
Literally me and my girlfriend did not talk for like 5 days. Now she posted a pic yesterday with another dude showing her stomach and the picture says " mum and dad are waiting for you "
Wtf ??? Do you think this is real or just show so i talk to her again ??
>>
>>17169530
How old are you, you fuckwit
>>
>>17169534
21 she's 20
>>
Come on guys i need some advice I'm going full autist oh her rn
She's still asleep or god knows what and I'm sending her messages
>>
>>17169537
>>17169565
Sounds like you got cucked. You let her fuck around and she got knocked up behind your back. Enjoy the heartbreak and shame. You're dodging a bullet in the long run, go get laid.
>>
>>17169565
Put the phone away asshat.

1. She could be joking
2. This could be a prank
3. I hope this girl is trustworthy
4. If not, you need to insist on a paternity test.
5. If forced marraige, insist on a prenup. INSIST.
6. If you just want to skip out all togethrt, consider moving to another country.
7. If carrying to term, be aware of any birth defects detected. Recommend abortion if so.
>>
>>17169581
1. it could be possible because i know that she made this guy look like a tranny srs. However when i think about it i shouldn't have let her out with boys but fuck to late now.
2. Could also be possible to get me talking to her because I ignored her pretty much
3. I don't know man she's pretty easy to get horny
4.5.6.7. Are not important since it can't be my child because i used condoms everytime (which is one positive atleast)
>>
>>17169530
>Literally me and my girlfriend did not talk for like 5 days

doesnt sound like you have a gf anymore. girls hate being ignored.
>>
>>17169607
I have that feeling too but I don't want to rush into conclusions. I mean it's still possible that she's just attention whoring, right ? RIGHT??
>>
>>17169617
No, she's been fucking other men for at least months. She's been creampied, came on and in, and swallowed, then came home to kiss you and let you get sloppy seconds. Time to move on. The quicker you forget the better. At least she's preggo with the guy she cheated with. That'll be fun watching implode.
>>
>>17169617
If she is, the Gtfo asap. Sounds like, if she is attention whoring, that she's got. K regard for you as a person. Kick that bitch to the curb if this is all it is. You're both 20ish...not 11 and competing for first in line for lunch
>>
>>17169637
Little regard
>>
>>17169629
Tbh I am not very sentimental but that just came so surprisingly and I don't think that's true because the guy is like the opposite of what she's attracted srs.
However the thing that really hurts me is not so much about her but if that's the true, it would literally be the 2. Time that happened to me and i feel ashamed because of that.
>>
>>17169637
Dayum bro that hit right in the feels man. It kinda destroys my hope but it makes sense and i guess you are right. However i still want to know if it's true or do you think I should just block her and shit. Btw we would've met today normally so that makes it more fucked up
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.