[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you blow the whistle on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
I liked the girl who sent me these texts (boxed in black). We were coworkers, but she didn't seem to like me. I stopped asking her out on dates after she said no a second time. One night, when she was out drinking apparently, her phone sent me these texts. I say her phone because it's possible that the sender is in question.

Here's why I think it was probably her: the first text was sent at 5:05 PM, I didn't respond until 7:46 PM. The following texts were instantaneous. She claimed that it really was our friend (boxed in red) as I called out, and that she would never ask me for something like that. I can't fathom anybody being without their phone for that long in public and/or not having a lock-screen. Although, I suppose she could be incredibly non-vigilant of her belongings or her security.

Here's why it might not be her: our friend, Red, knew I had a thing for this girl. It's possible (albeit a thin possibility) that he had access to her phone for that long and that maybe he could get me to send a dick pic.

I asked Red what happened that night, here's what he said: He really did send me the first text after Black wanted me to be out drinking with them. Red grabbed Black's phone, sent me that text, and thought maybe that might induce me to go over there. Black said that he showed Red exactly what he was sending before he sent it, and that she consented to it. Red told me that all of the texts after 7:46 PM were Black's.

If Red isn't lying, I imagine both he and Black would be in trouble with my former employer.

Would you blow the whistle?
>>
wat
>>
File: 8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (773 KB, 1065x852) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
773 KB, 1065x852
>>17169476
Fool, it's not even clear what any of you are talking about. Drop this issue and give no further thought to it.
>>
>>17169476
dude, the texts are coming from the phone that's screen capped.
>>
>>17169476
Why would they be in trouble with your former boss? I can only assume the phones are the job's. So let's assume the problem is... Sending obscenities on work phones? Someone using someone else's phone? Dating/fraternizing with someone from the office? (it is actually not legal in most places to enforce that, although it is commonly discouraged).

Anyway, no, I wouldn't blow the whistle, for whichever of those reasons you might feel entitled to do it.

Are you really angry at Paul and/or Black? Have a yell at them. But don't try to get them fired over a mildly obnoxious text message.
>>
Blue is sent, grey is received.
Is this fake OP?
We're not fucking retards.

why is the send/receive reversed?
>>
>>17169555
Snort; I don't have an iPhone, so I didn't notice that, but it throws the whole question into a very different light.
>>17169476
OP, did you send an obscene message to a coworker using someone else's phone? Are you now trying to deduce whether you are going to get caught or get in trouble at work?

If you are worried about getting caught, yeah, it looks like you were already found out, Paul. If you are worried about getting in trouble, it seems pretty unlikely. Private phones outside of business hours aren't the boss's business. If work phones, yeah, that could be an issue.... But you must really have offended them if they think it's worth ratting you out.
>>
tltr?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.