[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im in trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 1463105712590.jpg (26 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
1463105712590.jpg
26 KB, 433x380
I really don't want to be put on a sex offender list or something . I did something really stupid anons, and I think I could get in trouble for it. >For community service hours before I graduate I help at the elementary school
>A little girl caught me trying to take her clothes out of her cubbies, I just told her I was cleaning the cubbies.
What if she tells her teacher ? What do I give as an excuse?
>>
>>17169280
What you do is you go to jail, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>17169280
Before I answer the question, why were you taking her clothes out of the cubbies?
>>
>>17169287
No...i won't.
>>
>>17169296
That doesn't really matter does it? It's an embarassing reason .
>>
>>17169302
Yes it does matter
>>
>>17169296
This
>>
What you do is learn to deal with your anxiety. Someone saw you doing your job and now you think you're going to be charged as a pedo? Don't you think you're overreacting? Just a little?

Thinking like this doesn't get anyone anywhere.
>>
>>17169302
It does matter if you're a pervert, you fucking pervert.

Hope it was worth the violation Tyrone will be administering to your asshole.
>>
>>17169309
Wait i just reread your post; was the cleaning thing a real excuse?
>>
>>17169306
Well...i mean I guess I just really liked the idea of having little girls clothes and being able to do stuff with it.
>>
>>17169302
It matters. Based on your answer, I'll provide suitable advice. Everyone makes mistakes. The sex offenders list has many flaws.

Please tell us your story.
>>
>>17169320
See >>17169313
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 313x254
>>17169320
>>
Either this is the ultimate bait, or we are quite literally posting in a thread that is being logged by the FBI.
>>
File: a-ha!.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a-ha!.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>17169320
Holy shit, v&.
>>
File: fbi.jpg (20 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
20 KB, 600x364
>>17169320
>>17169330
>>
>>17169330
I didnt do anything illegal...
>>
>>17169320
welp
it's been a fun thread m88s
>>
>>17169334
No...
>>
>>17169336
What did you specifically do, in detail, and what did she see you do
>>
>>17169336
Have you EVER seen an episode of To Catch A Predator? Those guys in those shows never did anything except show intent and follow-through. You INTENDED to steal a little girl's clothes from her RATHER THAN JUST BUYING THEM AT WAL-MART WITH A BIRTHDAY CARD FOR COVER and THEN you declared WITH YOUR IP LOGGED that you wanted to use them for "THINGS" which, considering the history of 4chan, is EXTREMELY skewed towards the perverse. You're fucked, kiddo.
>>
>>17169347
I was trying to take a piece ofbher clothing form her cubbies, and she saw me and I just told her I was cleaning the cubbies and had her run outside to go going the other kids for recess.
>>
>>17169351
Ok let's say I was going to do with the clothes what you're implying, that's not illegal.
>>
>>17169361
Boy do I have some bad news for you famalamb
>>
reported faggot, hope you get v& if this isnt bait
>>
>>17169361
Sorry buddy. I'm going to say something really mean. Not proud of this.

But the world would be a better place if you were put on the sex offender list, or even better, behind bars or dead.

I'm sorry, but you're talking like a psychopath right now.
>>
>>17169361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi8za2kTJDs
>>
>>17169372
But it is literally hurting no one.
>>
>>17169355
50/50 chance of being alright or her saying something that leads to people being suspicious of you and getting you in deep shit.

If you don't get fugged, consider yourself lucky and don't take your chances being a fucking retard ever again. And get yourself under fucking control and get some help. Or you'll end up doing something like this again, albeit worse and you WILL get fugged.

>inb4 playing with children's clothes isn't illegal

Going to Walmart and buying some vs stealing a little girls clothes AT A SCHOOL THEY ATTEND are two very different things that carry very different consequences.
>>
OP, what is your career path, why do you need community service, and how did you end up doing said hours at an elementary school?

Please, as it will aid me in advising you both to this issue, and any legalities.
>>
>>17169399
Career path ? Uhhh engineering maybe? I have no clue.
>>
>>17169409
Ahh, that's fine. Which school do you help out at?
>>
>>17169421
An elementary school.
>>
>>17169427
Haha yeah but what's it's name bro?
>>
Why aren't you controlling yourself, OP? Can you?

It will only become more difficult over time, and your behavior will only escalate. You need to control yourself, at all times. Pedophiles are always caught, and the path your kind follows is always the same.

I have done actual time in prison, and I'll tell you this... Anyone that has charges relating to sexually exploiting kids does not want to be doing any sort of time; you would not believe thr brutality. Go ahead and Google it if you do not believe me.

Considering you lack control, why put yourself in such an environment, or situation?
>>
>>17169351
The people on to catch a predator never got in any real trouble either. But people would be pissed if they just let them walk away with nothing happening.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.