[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1463884155618.jpg (77 KB, 720x587) Image search: [Google]
1463884155618.jpg
77 KB, 720x587
It's extremely hard for me to share my feelings with people face to face. The only reason i do it on 4chan is because it's anonymous. Whenever i try to i can never open my mouth and my chest tightens up. I haven't heard from the girl i'm dating in close to a month. I haven't heard back from her and it's making me feel like she forgot about me. It really hurts and i don't know how to cope or what to do.
>>
>>17169256
What have you tried filling the void with we've all done it before
>>
>>17169365
I've tried just focusing on work and school. But it's difficult. I hate my job and the best part of the day would be sending texts back and forth. With my semester finishing in a week i was looking forward to seeing more often. But now i just feel abandoned. I wouldn't even know how to tell her how i feel without choking up.
>>
>>17169379
Is she best friends with you like totally got your back if so just ask her she might just say yes
>>
>>
>>17169405
Say yes to what? The problem is i don't see her that often and i haven't heard from her. I don't know how to tell her face to face that not hearing from her bothers me.
>>
>>17169414
Say yes to being your girlfriend. Does she say I have your back or anything like it
>>
>>17169434
Not in those specific words. We have talked about some personal stuff like family life. But she's never outright said you can tell me anything. I hope my wording isn't causing and confusion or coming across as douchebagish. Just trying to word it best i can.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.