[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once a cheater always a cheater, according to science. How true
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: th.jpg (35 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
35 KB, 600x439
Once a cheater always a cheater, according to science.
How true is this shit?
Has anyone cheated, been forgiven by their partner and never cheated on that person again, but still stayed together?
>>
>>17169206
>according to science
What?
>>
>>17169206
Married and monogamous for thirteen years now. Cheated before we got married in an especially egregious way that I have never repeated. Big blowup. Near terminal to relationship, but she took me back and I've been all hers ever since.

I do think there are some people who are just naturally really bad at being monogamous. They probably shouldn't be with monogamous people. And of course there are some people who are just with the wrong people. Those people should probably break up when one of them cheats. But for others, monogamy can be a deliberate and pleasurable choice, as it has been for me and my wife.
>>
>>17169206
I don't think I could trust someone who deliberately cheated without giving any warning that they we're feeling inclined to do such a thing, or let themselves get so high/drunk that they couldn't control their actions.

In this case it shows that they don't care enough about me to control themselves or warn me that they aren't getting what they need in the relationship.
>>
>tfw unhappy with gf in our 8 year relationship
>tfw I don't want to be single because women hate single men
>tfw I'm actively trying to break up my dream girl from her fiancé and it's working

Sorry guys and gals but the only reason you hate cheating is because you'd rather blame someone else for you not changing when you drive them into someone else's arms. It's not about a sexual thrill, it's about being happy at all costs
>>
>>17169206
People can change if they want to most don't want to.

If your gf cheats then you take her back cause she "changed" how could you tell?

That's why people say it

With some it's instant others takes a while.
>>
Duck off, Brandon
>>
Once a cheater always a cheater
>>
I cheated on someone who cheated on someone else to be with me.

It's spreading like an std.

And i'm not the cheating kindaguy.
>>
>>17169914
It's funny how you are shifting the blame lol
>>
>>17169580
Never cheated, never will.
>Really easy to say, " I'm done screwing you, want to screw someone else"
>Have had no problems scoring while single.
>>
How hard is it to not cheat, like seriously?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.