[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with transgender women being more feminine and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 17295822-mmmain.jpg (39 KB, 620x451) Image search: [Google]
17295822-mmmain.jpg
39 KB, 620x451
How do you deal with transgender women being more feminine and pretty than you
>>
They always looks like dudes, no matter what,
>>
>>17169170
They really don't
>>
>>17169163
They changed. You can too, and you've got an advantage over them in that area.
>>
>>17169178
I've changed as much as I can. I'm just not that attractive
>>
You join a far-right group.
>>
>>17169183
>I'm just not that attractive

Make up for it by sucking a good cock.
>>
>>17169163
pretty well? seriously, who does this bother?
>>
>>17169163
Ask them for grooming tips.
>>
>beard
>feminine

?????????

unlike a man who slathers on a bunch of makeup and pretends to be a woman, you have a real vagina and boobs
>>
>>17169163
>conchita
keked
>>
>>17169163
>How do you deal with transgender women being more feminine and pretty than you
kill yourself for being so ugly a man is prettier than you

you must be in the lower 10% of female attractiveness

or go to /r9k/ and/or settle for someone in your league
>>
You just fucking do. Support other women instead of comparing yourself to them. Do you even feminism?
>>
>>17169892

so-called mtfs are not "other women"
>>
>>17169895
That's not even the point. The reactions to their mere existence reveal underlying sexism.
>>
>>17169163
They ALL look like dudes.

4chan has an affinity to them cos a large number of them are jailhouse gay.
>>
>>17169892
feminism is cancer and trannies are mentally ill
>>
>>17169904

which reactions are those? transsexuals are caricatures of whichever gender they're trying to emulate
>>
Wear as much makeup as they do.
>>
>>17169163
Beat them to death.
>>
You up your fucking game. They don't look that way without putting effort in. Put in just as much effort, get better results because you're already female. You have the edge, fucking use it. Get into good shape, git gud with makeup, look up hair tutorials, learn how to dress.

Or just deal with it the same way you deal with anyone else being prettier than you.
>>
>>17169183
You've got a real pushy and real tits. That's all you need. Just don't be obese.
>>
B o i p u s s y
O
I
P
U
S
S
Y
>>
File: 1430139874764.webm (3 MB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1430139874764.webm
3 MB, 624x352
>>17169163
If a tranny is more feminine than you, then you have a big problem, and only means that you didn't take care of your body enough. A tranny can be cuter than a dirty girl, as well as a 40yo woman can't compete with a 12yo girl.
>>
>>17169163
By realizing that 99% of straight men will never consider dating a woman with a dick.
>>
>>17169183
>I've changed as much as I can.
That is unlikely, though I'm sure you honestly believe it. What sorts of things have you done? What sorts of things (not counting surgery) don't you think you can do?
>>
>>17170089
seconding this.
IF i actually had the drive to put in as much effort as they do, i could easily leave them all behind. EASILY. and so can you. they just go to extremes. surgeries and an obsession with their looks are some of them.
>>
>>17170772
I've done everything except surgery. I wear makeup, I lift weights, I have perfect skin. But my fucking digusting ass face and my lack of feminine curves is still unchangeable without surgery.
>>
>>17170791
No straight man will fuck a tranny over you. This site has a tranny-bias for some reason.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.