[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop my boyfriend of five years to stop being a bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x378
How can I stop my boyfriend of five years to stop being a bitch? He's the most sensitive, temperamental man I've ever met. Clingy, jealous, suspicious, and constantly asks me "What's wrong?"....I tell him dude, nothing's wrong, except you're irritating the shit out of me by continually asking me what's wrong! And then he gets pissy because I have an "attitude"! He makes me feel like I'm the man in the relationship and it's extremely off putting.
>>
How can he make you more sensitive?

You can't. You either figure out a better way to deal with things together, accept how things are, or break up.
>>
Men are bitches if they are insecure. Make him feel like a man, so that he feels confident and capable. On the other hand, if he keeps throwing tantrums, be the man and call him or on his bullshit.
>>
>>17168994
>of five years
You've been dealing with him being a pussy ass nigga for five fucking years? What are YOU doing? Call him out on his bullshit you pussy.
>>
>>17169013
He wasn't always like this. To be fair, the last seven months has been pretty bad for us, a lot of issues and drama has caused personality changes in us. He's turned into a blubbering softie, and I've turned into a cold bitch. Maybe I'm being too hard on him.
>>
Do you even live the guy? Maybe you should be there one who should be more sensitive.
>>
>>17169017
If its been a long time since any issues/drama have popped up then instead of being a cold bitch you should be comforting him. Take him out somewhere, suck his dick, whatever, just don't add to the problem by being a dick to him.
>>
>>17168994

Break up with him

That'll make him a man fast enough
>>
>>17169017
This sounds a lot like my relationship now. I see a lot of myself in your boyfriend and I imagine my girlfriend feels a lot like you. Hell, the only reason I know you aren't her is because of the five years.

What was it that changed the dynamic in your relationship?
>>
>>17169051
Sounds cruel but nothing toughens a guy up like a good old fashioned heart breaking.
>>
>>17168994
>Buzzwords
>Buzzwords everywhere

I have no words to say because you've not really given us any insight to your relationship. You've just spouted a bunch of buzzwords about him being clingy or jealousy or suspicious with no context.

Have you cheated on him? Flirted with other men? Do you have to constantly text other men because you are an attention whore? Because these things will make people jealous, clingy and suspicious. No context, no proper advice.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.